Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Lester has to at least start the 6th IMO
  2. Gomes has least been getting on base and Drew has been looking better lately.. WMB still looks terrible though and Ross is a backup catcher, so I wasn't expecting much at all anyway.
  3. Ross is literally useless at the plate.
  4. Stephen Drew!!! That was unexpected
  5. WMB is so bad right now.
  6. Gomes isn't hitting, but he sure has a nice OBP.
  7. Alright offense, lets get going
  8. Lester will barely get thru 5 at this rate with his pitch count.
  9. This ump is f***ing Lester hard
  10. Damn, Justin Upton has 11 homers already?
  11. Lester is throwing a lot of pitches early..
  12. Aren't you a Patriots fan?
  13. Holy s***, I just got off work and checked the box score. Aceves sucks ass.
  14. Coco Crisp has 5 homers already? Wow
  15. What the f*** happened? I go to take a shower and come back to this s***...
  16. We're up 6, stop walking people
  17. I think I saw a stat earlier that said they are 6-0 vs Houston and 6-7 against rest of league lol
×
×
  • Create New...