Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. The more I watch Doubront, the more I hate him. Webster > Doubront
  2. Ryan Roberts has two homers off CC already.
  3. Nice to see Drew hitting the ball well tonight
  4. WMB got a hit!!! Holy s***!!
  5. Daniel Nava continues to be a stud
  6. I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, I was just surprised to see him give up 4 runs already
  7. Damn CC is getting hammered by Tampa
  8. At least we scored one run. Doubront needs a scoreless inning now to keep the momentum going.
  9. Another good AB for WMB. At least we have Salty up now!
  10. WMB is 4 for his last 43. Solid
  11. ... And of course he does lol
  12. About Doubront: I've always been iffy on him. I don't think Morales is much better though . Id rather see Webster in the rotation. Also good hit Napoli!
×
×
  • Create New...