Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Papi is just raking right now
  2. Yeah, it's snow. I have a friend who goes to school in Minnesota at malecaster college and they've had like 7 games postponed already due to snow lol.
  3. It's like 50 in Maryland, I hate this cold weather. It's almost MAY, it shouldn't be this cold.
  4. Kind of off topic, but this is my first year with MLB TV and I really like it. Thanks to all who recommended it in the off-season.
  5. Its definitely not on ESPN, they are broadcasting Rays/Yankees Not sure about MLB Network.
  6. Salty is an extremely frustrating player, but yeah, I agree. He gets hated on a little too much sometimes.
  7. What an incredibly frustrating day.
  8. I'm surprised he didn't swing at that
  9. Thank God Salty and WMB are up this inning
  10. Of course f***ing Lorenzo Cain is up
  11. Good play Ciriaco, way to save the run.
  12. Please get one more out without allowing anymore runs.
  13. Miguel Tejada is still alive? Holy s***
  14. WMB is so useless right now
  15. Napoli is killing the ball
  16. Nice throw by Ross Webster is cruising
  17. What the f*** are they doing on the base paths? Smh
×
×
  • Create New...