Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Its pretty bad that plays like that actually happen.. It wasn't even just Lebron, West flopped there too lol. SMH
  2. Some very questionable calls in tonight's Heat/Pacers game..
  3. That song is catchy as hell, also doesn't help I hear it 25 times a day. I've been working in a kitchen with a bunch of 16-18 year old girls, I get to listen to the best playlist. We got Bieber, one direction, Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and Avril Lavigne. Its great.
  4. I just watched Mortensen pitch a whole inning.... While listening to Taylor Swifts album Red.
  5. Taylor Swift is attractive and her music is awesome. I actually am listening to 22 right now. If you disagree you just a hater.
  6. Games like this are always fun
  7. That was a nice ass catch. Hope Reveres alright.
  8. It's nice to see Ellsbury finally hitting well.
  9. Iglesias continues to hit well.
  10. Miguel Cabrera just continues his absolute domination. Dude is such a stud.
  11. Lebron ain't cutch though.
  12. Ellsbury isn't capable of anything but grounding out to 2nd.
  13. Good s*** WMB. Also, my MLB TV is being retarded and wont let me change broadcasts. Holy s***, I cannot stand these announcers.
  14. "Napoli with the walk, the 2nd leadoff walk of the inning"
  15. Miguel Cabrera is such a f***ing beast
  16. Solid win, only got to see 10th inning, Buchholz look good?
×
×
  • Create New...