Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. What are you talking about? I've heard more about Sam than I have about any other player in the draft. I don't think they'd shown the video of him kissing his boyfriend after being drafted and crying less than 500,000 times on ESPN in past 24 hours.
  2. Wow, how did Jacko end up making thread anyway? No one decided to make one before game started?
  3. Really liked the Steelers draft. Shazier was a solid pick and should be a starter right away. Tuitt is a first round talent who fell due to an injury filled last season and is exactly what the Steelers needed with Keisel close to retirement at DE. Archer is an explosive RB/WR who reminds me a lot of Dexter McCluster, is a great returner and could be a weapon offensively, even in limited snaps. Martavis Bryant is 6'4 and ran a 4.41 40 time, that alone makes him worth a shot in the 4th round. His stats may not look too impressive but he played behind two first rounders in Deandre Hopkins and Sammy Watkins at Clemson. I watched him in the bowl game against OSU and those two fades he caught in the end zone were awesome. I'm really high on this dude.
  4. I really hate when we have off day, 2 game series then off day schedules during a week
  5. Koji Uehara struck out all three batters he faced in the ninth Wednesday to earn the save in Boston's 3-2 win over Cincinnati. It was Uehara's best outing since he returned from shoulder tightness last month. He was struggling terribly, with his ERA all of the way up to 1.32 going into the night. Tonight's perfect inning was is first since April 9. http://www.rotoworld.com/player/mlb/4100/koji-uehara lol
  6. Well John Wall just s*** that game away. What an awful performance
  7. Why? What happened? I wasn't paying attention
  8. Oh I completely agree. Its just that most the people in my league feel the same way and aren't willing to give up anything valuable for him. At this point ill probably just ride him till he falls off. He was just a free agent pickup anyway and he's my SS/2B starter which I can play Kipnis at whenever he gets healthy.
  9. Also did anyone see Pablo Sandoval swing at a pitch after it was clearly by him to try and distract catcher on a stolen base attempt and it worked? http://m.mlb.com/video/v32653289/sfpit-pandra-tries-to-protect-runner-with-late-hack/?c_id=mlb
  10. Yeah, I've gotten burned before by trying to go for offense and average starters. Decided this year I wanted to go all for pitching and hope a few big bats could carry me like Bautista, Encarnacion and etc. Right now I lead league in ERA, wins, WHIP, saves (have Hawkins, Broxton, Reed and Nathan as well) and strikeouts. My offense is average or below average in everything except steals which I by far lead league thanks to Dee Gordon, Starling Marte and Bonifacio. Only thing that sucks is everyone thinks my strategy is stupid and wont trade with me because they are mad lol.. Ive been trying to deal one of my starters for a bat but no one will bite.
  11. Yeah I'm trying, no one is biting though and keep saying he's a scrub lol.. I'm only starting him because of injuries and under-performance from my other players anyway. Its pretty sad I've gotten more production from Morse, Bonifacio and Gordon than I have from guys like Encarnacion, Carlos Santana, Kipnis and David Wright. My pitching carries my team anyway so as long as my offense can split categories I win pitching every week. In an auction draft I was able to grab Felix Hernandez, Kershaw, Jose Fernandez, Lester, Verlander and Weaver. lol
  12. Exactly. We've been incredibly unlucky and in some cases just straight up bad.. and were still only 1.5 games out of first place. No reason to worry at all right now with how bad the AL East appears to be this year. No one is pulling away despite every team having their struggles.
  13. Lol Dee Gordon and Michael Morse are starting on my fantasy team. Gordon won stolen bases for me last week by himself. However, I wouldn't say Morse is a bad player having a good season. he has put up numerous good seasons like this in his career. He is just inconsistent from season to season.
  14. Warriors just fired Mark Jackson. Very odd, I know the Warriors may have underperformed in some peoples eyes but I thought he was doing a pretty good job and usually when a star player like Stephen Curry wants a coach to stay, the organization will listen.
  15. Yeah Hibbert was actually dominant in playoffs last year against the Knicks and Heat, which led people to believe he was finally developing an offensive game and learned to rebound and led some people to say he was the best center in the league and supposedly caused Heat to sign Oden and etc. Then once regular season started he went back to being garbage offensively and as the season went on he kept getting worse and worse at rebounding and defense and is now up there with Kendrick Perkins as the most useless starter in the NBA. An Injury is definitely a possibility but from watching last nights game, it just looked like he didn't give a s***. There was a play where he could of got a rebound, Gortat was fighting him, Hibbert gave up and just shoved Gortat in back and got called for loose ball foul. Offensively all he does is spot up for mid range jumpers and get called for illegal screens and he's not even a good shooter so of course he bricks his jumpers.
  16. Hibbert was always weak offensively and especially weak at rebounding for being 7'2. However, he was always at least good defensively and at the start of the season he was arguably best defensive center in league. I don't know what the hell happened to him, maybe its a lack of effort, I don't know, but Hibberts decline since the start of the season he been truly unbelievable. I can't remember seeing someone fall off this hard and this fast.
  17. At this point I don't even think he's overrated anymore TBH. I think everyone finally realizes he sucks and has stopped defending him. However, I'm still pissed this bum made the all star game over Al Jefferson. I was mad at the time it happened but now I'm even more pissed after seeing Al Jefferson play his ass off to get Bobcats in playoffs and play injured in playoffs to try and help his team, while Hibbert has been pathetic in every part of his game including his effort. Edit: but I agree George is overrated, but I still like him. His D is still there and going up against Ariza is tough.. I also thought it was funny to see T-Mac and Gilbert Arenas s***ing on Hibbert http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/05/gilbert-arenas-tracy-mcgrady-roy-hibbert
  18. Not even close. Bosh Shits on Hibbert. Hibbert is straight garbage. He's f***ing 7'2 and shoots 43% from field and can't rebound to save his life. Bosh is great offensively and only reason his numbers are down are because he's a team player and has completely changed his game around to benefit the Heat. Hibbert just sucks. He got raped by Drew Gooden tonight lol
  19. It'll have to be a pretty damn good series just to beat how good some of the first round series in these playoffs were. That Portland/Houston series was an awesome series to watch and I'm not even a fan of either team
  20. In 0.9 seconds you think he could have fouled him before he got a shot off? I don't know, thats extremely risky and not likely to work. The bigger issue was that Parsons shouldn't have been on him IMO..
  21. Not sure how having a foul to give means anything with 0.9 seconds left. Lillard caught and shot, if they foul him he gets 3 free throws anyway. But yeah, I don't get why Parsons was on him, should have been Beverely or Lin
  22. It was difficult to see if Pedroia touched home plate at all. Based on the fact that they called him out on field, I don't think they could reverse it and in my opinion he appeared to be out. Either way, stupid decision by the 3B coach to send him there with only one out.
×
×
  • Create New...