Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I agree... Although, it doesn't mean Wiggins vertical still wasn't impressive.
  2. s***** ending to a good season. Hopefully Wall and Beal learn from this experience and we re-sign Gortat and can try this again next year.
  3. Well that f***ing sucked
  4. I don't have an issue with it, I was more so just noting I was surprised out of all the guys who had streamed Ventura, no one thought "hey, this guy is pretty good, maybe I should just keep him". I'll gladly take him though
  5. JBJ is really struggling at the plate. I don't know how you take that pitch. Edit: Also this is beneficial in two ways. Tied game and my opponent has Perkins on his fantasy team. lol
  6. WMB!!!! Good s***! way to come back!
  7. f***ing dammit Ross. Horrible AB
  8. Carp! Come on David Ross, tie this s*** up!
  9. Alright 2 on, lets get em home Carp!
  10. Hughes has actually been pitching pretty well this season, his K/W ratio has been very impressive
  11. There is 10 teams. 1 Dude doesn't know anything and thought his team was stacked because he had Derek Jeter and is just playing because he's bored and one dude is inactive though, so basically 8 lol
  12. So in my fantasy league a lot of people do the "streaming" s*** where they pick up a pitcher on day he's starting, start him, cut him immediately after his start and keep repeating. One guy who constantly has been picked up and dropped is Yordano Ventura.. I don't understand why by looking at his numbers, but thanks to other people being dipshits it looks like I got a pretty solid replacement for losing Jose Fernandez lol
  13. I feel like I'm one of only people who doesn't give a s*** about hockey
  14. I f***ing hate Doubront. Really? You're gonna give up double to 8 hitter and walk 9 hitter?
  15. Good s*** Sizemore! Nice to see some hits with RISP tonight
  16. Yup there is no denying that. As much as I hate A-Rod, steroids or not he was ridiculously good.
  17. So Lebron had a decent game tonight
  18. Damn, that Jose Fernandez injury sucks, I'm a big fan of that kid and he was on my fantasy team. Son of a bitch
  19. It's being talked about everywhere... In fact Michael Sam is on front page of CNN kissing his boyfriend right now.
  20. Wizards end of game execution is unbelievably bad. Whitman is a moron
×
×
  • Create New...