Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. 2 pitches, 2 outs for Tazawa
  2. If he can hit, he's already an upgrade over Ryan Roberts... Who can do nothing
  3. I'll take it. Good s*** Herrera
  4. I just don't get it. Pitch didn't look intentional at all, and you also usually don't hit a guy who hits .200 when he's trying to bunt in tied game in 7th inning. Overreaction by Ross IMO
  5. Brock Holt!!!
  6. I wish I could nap... Worked till 2 am last night and have to go back in an hour
  7. What the hell is going on here?
  8. Great defense
  9. How is it being screwed? He should have been called safe anyway.
  10. s***** still?
  11. f*** you Carp
  12. Why do you hate college sports? I love college sports, particularly the atmosphere I find awesome.
  13. f***ing Nava makes Manny Ramirez look like a good outfielder. Dude is absolutely awful.
  14. http://fullcount.weei.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/john-lackey.jpg John Lackey (2-1, 3.86 ERA) vs http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1161882!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/chris-tillman-orioles.jpg Chris Tillman (1-1, 0.84 ERA) We have a win streak going! Doesn't matter how ugly they are, it still counts. Lets keep the streak going tonight! GO SOX. Also when I searched for Lackey this video came up What the f***? lol
  15. Lets do some damage against bullpen please
  16. Almost every time Napoli comes up he sees a lot of pitches. He has been having some great AB's.
  17. Obviously every teams announcer is going to be somewhat of a homer, but these dudes take it to the next level and beyond. They are horrible.
  18. Can these White Sox announcers be any bigger homers. Holy s***
  19. Damn. Good effort by Xander. Perfect game is gone, but keep going Lester. You got this s***.
  20. "They've got a Pedroia, but we've got Eaton" What is this even supposed to mean lol
×
×
  • Create New...