Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I think the Braves announcer just called JBJ Blacky Bradley lol, I don't think it was intentional but still
  2. Bad luck for AJ, he ripped that ball
  3. That was awesome. I miss Manny haha
  4. They had a right handed pitcher available if they would have rather seen Ross at the plate. Either way, nice to see JBJ make them pay
  5. David Ross will be intentionally walked for JBJ.. That speaks to how bad JBJ has been
  6. I think it's right call. It's very hard to overturn a play like that, it's definitely not conclusive.
  7. It would be nice if Sizemore could keep contributing and making plays
  8. As long as he's consistent and calling it same both ways, it's fine with me
  9. Way to give the lead back as quickly as possible! Nicely done Lester
  10. I guess that's true. Fair enough. Also, I haven't had a night off in a while so I haven't been in a lot of game threads but damn this site is dead. Nobody posts in game threads anymore?
  11. Ortiz is getting f***ing screwed right now. How the f*** are those pitches strikes?
  12. That's what I thought but it kind of doesn't make sense since he still reaching base.
  13. He may not be the most talented player, but I like Brock Holt a lot.
  14. Random question but does reaching on an error increase or decrease OBP%?
  15. Lance Stephenson is such a moron, his comments about Lebron were just stupid and I'm glad to see Lebron absolutely rape him and put him in his place. Also Roy Hibbert is a scrub, there was a play where he got abused by rashard Lewis smh
×
×
  • Create New...