Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Was a solid streak. Let's starter another one tomorrow. Tough loss for Lackey
  2. Make up for your s***** ABs earlier Gomes
  3. XANDER! My man crush for this dude is at a new high
  4. So Gomes doesn't swing first time up, then his 2nd time up he swings At that s***?
  5. Walking a guy like Bourn is basically a double, with his speed and Lackeys inability to hold on runners... Sure enough 1 pitch later Bourn is on 2nd
  6. What the f*** are you looking at Gomes?
  7. Ortiz is due. He's been struggling lately
  8. Holy s*** I didn't even know Giambi was still in league. He's hitting like .140 and hit .180 last year, why the hell is he still on their roster
  9. So in a playoffs that was supposedly "wide open" according to some experts we have the Heat/Spurs in the finals again. Lol
  10. This has been an absurdly weird season. I don't really know what to expect with this team at all anymore lol
  11. Sox are calling up Garin Cecchini for today's game.
  12. Herrera had 3 hits tonight. What the f***!
  13. If signing Drew gets Herrera off this team, that alone is worth it
  14. I honestly hate the Rays just as much as the Yankees at this point. f*** Joe Maddon
  15. Xander is my new favorite player. I love this dude full homo
  16. I'll take my $100
×
×
  • Create New...