Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Alright Lester. Good s***. Don't allow any more runs please. 2 runs against Tanaka with this offense is gonna be tough enough
  2. It's up to the umpire to decide where he likely would have ended up had the fan not touched it. Ellsbury was very likely to have ended up at 3rd on a play like that anyway.
  3. I don't know, with Ellsbury's speed he probably would have gotten to 3rd even without fan touching it.
  4. Dumb ass fans, I really wish the retard would have fallen into the field of play
  5. Pretty mixed reactions regarding Ellsbury... More so booing though
  6. I don't think he got off too lightly. People make a big deal about Gomez not running hard and starring at balls he hits and showboating. But here's the thing, if you don't want him to act like a douche and do s*** like this, stop giving up hits to him. His play backs up his showboating. I've always said same thing to defend guys like Manny, Soriano and etc who like to watch their home runs. You don't want them to do it? Don't give up home runs to them.
  7. Thank God. I am tired of watching Nava/Carp acting like retards in the outfield
  8. LEGGO SOX! Looking forward to this match up. I'm glad Wiz play at 9:30 tonight so I can catch most of both games.(Although this game will probably last till 11-12 lol)
  9. I really like Mike Conley's game. Dude is tough as they come defensively and has a very underrated offensive game.. I know its unlikely but would love to see Memphis go far.
  10. If the Wizards took a game from Miami and made eastern conference finals, what exactly would be wrong with that? That would exceed the expectations of most for the Wizards. Most people expect Chicago to win in 5 or 6 games. I guess "Dangerous" was wrong word to use. I meant they have the potential to surprise people. I don't think they'll win it all or anything like that. I just think a lot of people are sleeping on them and don't pay attention to them at all. This is a team who has a very well rounded starting 5 and when healthy has beat some of the best teams in the league, they are just extremely inconsistent and are always missing Nene or Beal or seems like. If by "Fully Strength" you mean Derrick Rose, I'm not sure how much of a difference he'd make. I am highly doubt he can return to his pre-injury form and he looked like absolute s*** at the start of the season when he did play.
  11. Inside corner my ass..
  12. Alright Napoli... Make em pay
  13. Pedroia!!! Let's go Papi!!
  14. Come on Pedroia
  15. Lol are you kidding me
  16. Nava got a hit!!!
  17. Alright, let's get something here
  18. GET THE f*** OUT BUCHJOLZ. What is this dipshit doing
  19. "There is a lot of professional hitters in baseball, but Nelson Cruz is a true professional hitter" yeah, with the help of some steroids. Dumb ass orioles announcers
  20. f***ing dammit Buchholz
  21. Dude what the f*** are you talking about
  22. The wizards were way better when Nene was healthy and beat numerous good teams with him healthy, including OKC, GSW, Heat twice, Blazers, pacers, nets 3 times, and etc. Regardless of if the east "sucks" or not, Chicago is a great defensive team and has arguably the best defensive player on the NBA, who Nene s*** on in numerous different ways.
×
×
  • Create New...