Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Wow, terrible AB for Papi
  2. Big hit by Xander
  3. 2 homers for Pedroia?? This is awesome
  4. Hannigan having some good AB
  5. I just bought a Hanley one
  6. Please walk him
  7. What the hell is swinging at. He didn't see one strike the whole AB
  8. At least error didn't do anything. Overall, good inning by Buchholz
  9. Good job Buchholz
  10. Hell of a start for Pedroia!
  11. Yankees down 5-0 early. Alway good to see
  12. Took off work to watch this game and have no regrets, really excited for opening day. LETS GO SOX. Don't suck, Buchholz.
  13. There is also the possibility of Victorino being traded, or getting injured. I'm sure we'll see Castillo quite a bit this season, even if Betts is named the starter, which should definitely happen.
  14. Russell Westbrook is absolutely unbelievable... Wow. This streak he is on right now is ridiculous
  15. Jasonbay44

    Celtics

    Only reason Celtics will have a chance to make the playoffs is because the East is absolutely awful. The Wizards are the 5th seed in the East and wouldn't make the playoffs in the West if it started today and two teams in the East will make the playoffs with an under.500 record. Archibald is a hall of famer and Thomas is on his 3rd team in 4 seasons and is above average at best. And I don't mean to hate on Celtics, I don't care about them at all, but I don't see them making playoffs as I believe Heat and Pacers will get back their injured stars (Wade and Paul George) and secure 7th and 8th seed, even with bad records.
  16. This is an absolutely huge get for the Sox. I am really excited about the future of this team and this definitely opens up the possibility of a trade for Hamels or another front line starter. However, out of all the guys names being mentioned in rumors I just hope that Mookie Betts isn't dealt.
  17. I haven't been able to watch as much college basketball as I'd like to this year, but that teams looks legit from when I've seen them. You never know though, that Kentucky team a few years ago that featured John Wall, Demarcus Cousins, Eric Bledsoe and Patrick Patterson ended up being upset before the final four. That was a team that had two legit NBA all stars and two guys who are starting on playoff teams in the NBA.
  18. Pretty much... I know this year I'm taking Kentucky, but knowing how this usually works, they'll be knocked out in 2nd round by some random school.
  19. The other thing with Russell is that he played in an era where there was only 10 teams, and his team was absolutely stacked. He played with a half dozen guys who made an all star team and multiple hall of famers. In addition, Russell also had a height advantage of most players for his era. When Russell played in the 60's, there was only 4 players above 6'8, two of which were him and Wilt Chamberlain who absolutely dominated that ERA and the height did matter. There is no way in todays NBA any player is going to block 30 shots, or record 50 rebounds in a game and put up any of those absurd stats that happened back then when Wilt and Russell dominated. I'm not going to say Russell wasn't a great player and make some dumb comments like "in todays NBA he would be a poor mans Deandre Jordan or Ben Wallace" but I don't see how anyone can say he was better than Michael Jordan, at least in my opinion.
  20. What the f*** does this even mean?
×
×
  • Create New...