Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Paul Pierce to Wiz Kids for 2 years/11 million. Perfect. in 2 years Durant is FA and is from DC... maybe he wants to pull a Lebron and return home.
  2. The problem with the Love situation for the T-Wolves is Love keeps scaring off teams by saying he won't re-sign. So if Love scares off all the trade partners, which apparently is what happened in that rumored deal to Golden State for Klay Thompson, the Wolves are gonna be put in a tough situation where if they don't accept Cavs offer they risk him leaving in free agency for nothing in off-season.
  3. I've heard Cavs are offering Waiters, Bennett, AndyV and picks for Love... If they can acquire Love without moving Wiggins that team is absolutely ridiculous. Irving/Wiggins/Lebron/Love/Thompson (or whoever at C) could be more stacked than Heat as I believe Irving and Love are much better "off the ball" players than Wade was. On top of this, Ray Allen basically said he's going to follow Lebron where he goes, so I expect him to sign with Cleveland assuming Cleveland is interested and I can't see why they wouldn't want him.
  4. I know JBJ is still struggling at the plate, but I really do like him and hope he can at least be a .250 hitter. His defense is unbelievable. Also, Mookie Betts is gonna be something special, I really enjoy watching him play. That infield double was awesome, that was just pure hustle.
  5. I wish JBJ could hit a little better. He is awesome to watch defensively
  6. This is one of dumbest things I've ever heard.
  7. I haven't been able to watch for 5 minutes without the game freezing. This is f***ing ridiculous. Get your s*** together MLB. TV
  8. Why the f*** is MLB TV being so f***ing s***** right now
  9. Anyone have any idea on time of delay?
  10. He is awesome to have in fantasy leagues.
  11. Jonathan Herrera WALK OFF!! Something I never thought I'd type
  12. And we won't lose today either!!!
  13. YEAH TEAM!! COMEBACK! We in it!
  14. Herrera is another guy that can go. I'll admit he's improved since start of the season but he's a utility infielder at best and not a great one
  15. I'm not saying cut all these guys, but the following need to be traded or released: Peavy, Ross, Drew, AJ, Breslow, Doubront and of course Mujica
  16. We are awful this year, this team is a complete s*** show. It is legit painful to watch these games. But you gotta look at the positives. We just won a World Series and this team is pretty young. I still have a lot of hope for Xander, Holt, Betts, JBJ and etc. We aren't doing s*** this year, but there can still be some positives, we need to start with getting rid of useless veterans who don't do anything like Ross, Drew, Peavy and etc and see what we have with these kids going into the offseason. It all goes well these prospects keep progressing, we make some off season moves and compete again next season.
  17. Mujica is so f***ing bad lmao
  18. 2nd and 3rd with no one out and we don't score lmao
  19. Ortiz is absurdly slow.. Holy f***
  20. What the f*** kind of terrible AB is that?
  21. Those two cubs pitchers warning up in bullpen look exactly same, what the f***
  22. Nice to see us get killed by a guy hitting .150 (Olt) and f***ing Justin Ruggiano
  23. Another great performance by Doubront! Where would we be without this beast?
  24. I don't know who I hate more: Peavy or Doubront. I do know that it angers me both are in MLB over De La Rosa
×
×
  • Create New...