Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Craig is horrible and needs to be off this team. Play Holt full time please
  2. Sox need to invest in some more Japanese relief pitchers
  3. LET HOLT PLAY! what a beast!
  4. Does this rotation ever produce quality starts?
  5. That's like 4th ball tonight that's been hit hard but has just missed going out
  6. Pinch hit Hanley here
  7. Holy s***, enough quick outs
  8. All things considered, Buchholz was actually pretty damn good tonight. I wish he could have kept his pitch count lower but I'll take it.
  9. Sox need to score, it's only a matter of time before Buchholz implodes
  10. What in the f*** is Dejesus walk up music
  11. Mookie cannot catch a break
  12. Allen Craig is horrible
  13. The main guy is ridiculously boring, I seriously cannot stand him
  14. f***ing dammit Buchholz
  15. I'm a Wizards fan but the team name is so stupid and doesn't even make sense.
  16. Its been a long time since I've made a game thread, but one hasn't made yet so lets get it! Sox will turn to Clay Buchholz (1-2, 6.06 ERA) as they look to continue the streak of not losing a series this year Going for the Rays will be Jake Odorrizi (2-1, 1.74 ERA) http://www.sportstalkflorida.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Rays_Jake_Odorrizi_2013.jpg Lets win this game and take the series. f*** the Rays
  17. Not surprising with how much this pitching staff, specifically the rotation, sucks.
  18. I feel like every time I watch Mujica he sucks ass
  19. stop throwing at the Sox best player!!
×
×
  • Create New...