Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. What the f***? Nationals are worst defensive team IVE ever seen
  2. Napoli! Good start to the inning
  3. I'll take it though. Miley really needed a quick inning
  4. These outs Miley is making are not very encouraging
  5. Allen Craig hasn't done anything at all since Sox acquired him. He has been painfully bad
  6. I mean for The pitching team obviously And... Looks like another potential short outing for a Sox starter... Cool. Already 30 pitches and a run given up for Miley
  7. Lead off walks are never good
  8. I've never seen a major league team play as bad defensively as the Nationals
  9. I'll take it... Good job nationals lol
  10. what the f*** Nationals lmao
  11. Come on Hannigan!! *waits for double play*
  12. This pitching is pathetic... We are not going anywhere with this rotation
  13. *orders Mookie Betts playerShirt*
  14. I agree. I don't see "conclusive" evidence to call him out. I don't see anyway they can say he is clearly out
  15. He stole 2 bases on one play. He stole 2nd and no one was covering 3rd, so he took off for third also
  16. Mookie has made some great defensive players early on in the season. Also, good way to start the game offensively for Mookie with the walk.
  17. Not that it matters at this point, but nice catch by Mookie!
  18. Layne sucks too. Sox really need some pitchers
  19. Looks like we went with the 10 run rule.
  20. If I had the options of aids or watching Clay Buchholz pitch everyday for the Red Sox, I would take aids and not think twice.
  21. I hate Buchholz. This dumb ass will give the runs right back.
×
×
  • Create New...