Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Dumbest s*** I've ever seen..
  2. I like Porcello, hes a good acquisition and should be a very good #2. I just hope he isn't our ace. I'm not as optimistic about the other two guys in Miley and Masterson, but I will be completely okay if they are the 4 and 5 starters.. As of now the rotation still looks pretty weak, but the off-season is far from over, If we an acquire a legit ace, I like our chances going into the season.
  3. John Walls performance tonight was just unbelivable. The passion he played with and emotion he showed was awesome to watch. That end of the game interview was sad to see though. Cancer is a bitch. R.I.P to Miyah https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3wJGbJxH_0s
  4. As someone who has actually seen Sandoval field a decent amount, he actually has decent range, and the statistics back this up. He just gets a bad reputation because he's a bit chunky and doesn't look like a guy who would be a good fielder at all.
  5. Hopefully this means I never have to witnesses another WMB AB in my life.. at least on the Sox.
  6. Youk was a fantastic player and a key contributor to a championship team. Glad I was able to watch him play. Thanks for the great years Youk.
  7. I love this signing, Hanley should rake at Fenway if he can stay healthy and I've wanted this man back in Boston for a long time.. Where is he supposed to be playing though? I heard the OF? I guess a few guys will be moved along with Cespedes..
  8. Beckett was incredibly inconsistent and the way he left sucks, but he was a huge contributor on a world series winning team, so Ill always be grateful we had him
  9. Pat Neshek did that a long time ago and actually consistently talks to his fans on his forum.
  10. I can't believe a Sox fan is wearing a Jeter avatar...
  11. Not have WMB on next years team would be a good start
  12. Sox are 3-1 in games I attended this year.. Maybe I should have went to more games
  13. This is true, there hasn't been that much fighting.. There however has been, a lot less activity.
  14. T-Will, Cordarrelle Patterson, Markus Wheaton and Justin Hunter are my 4 favorite WR sleepers this year. I think all have huge years and you can get them all pretty late.. The same dude stole both Cordarrelle and Hunter from me in my one league, I was so pissed. lol Your team in that 8 team league is f***ing ridiculous, especially your WR. I also like your 10 team league team. I'm really high on Victor Cruz, especially in PPR. Giants are running a more west coast scheme now and even in a completely horrible season for the Giants, that was filled with injuries and Eli's worst season, Cruz still had a decent season. Only thing is I don't really see the need for 3 QBs and TE, unless you start multiple QB. Kaepernick and Big Ben are pretty solid options and I don't see the need to also carry Eli. Ditto with TE, especially when you have Vernon Davis, who I doubt will be on the bench much. Id cut Green because it sounds like Gates is likely to still start and at the very least they will be splitting time.
  15. Does Talksox usually have a fantasy football league or no? Anyway, did my draft in my 12 team money league and I think I did pretty well. QB - Tom Brady RB - Adrian Peterson RB - Giovanni Bernard WR - Antonio Brown WR - Victor Cruz TE - Jordan Cameron Flex - Kendall Wright D/ST - Broncos K - Shaun Suisham Bench Russell Wilson Fred Jackson Terrance Williams Hakeem Nicks Jarrett Boykin Kenny Britt Dexter McCluster
  16. WMB has shown nothing this season that indicates he should be the starting 3B next season. He sucks
  17. I'm still painful watching... Not much to talk about at the moment though
  18. Breslow sucks dick too
  19. Nava actually has some decent numbers this year. I remember a month ago he was hitting like .200
  20. Nah they belong to Buchholz because he's a piece of s***
  21. Paul George just broke his leg in team USA exhibition inter squad scrimmage. The injury looks absolutely brutal. Hopefully he has a speedy recovery
  22. Anytime a team starts 3 rookie position players, its going to be a toss up on what the f*** happens. You cant expect every prospect to pan out and you also can't expect them to be a star in their rookie season.. JBJ hasn't been good, thats clear. However, his defense has been awesome and if he could develop into an even decent hitter it would be huge. The Sox are going to need a great CF if they are going to start Cespedes and Craig in the OF and JBJ can help make up for the lack of D.
×
×
  • Create New...