Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Orioles helping out the sox a lot today
  2. The announcer has called Napoli "Craig", "Hannigan" and "Napoli" I think he's very confused
  3. Xander and Hannigan with a little rally at the bottom of the order. Nice, let's get some runs MOOKIE!
  4. I'm just glad we have victorino and Craig, they've been great contributors this year!
  5. That's what I thought, in Every game Ive actually seen hes been hitting ball hard and having good AB
  6. Wow, Betts really misplays that one smh.. He appeared as if he wasn't running full speed.. At least it looked like that to me
  7. Mookie is one of the most exciting players in the league, he is always making big plays to get the team going. I don't know how he is hitting under .200 due to me not being able to watch many games this year, hit I assume it's mostly bad luck?
  8. The Porcello hate isn't really warranted, I believe he is the one pitcher on this team who will be fine. However, this rotation in general is very concerning and I really don't think they can go far with this rotation as is.
  9. If the Sox want to be a legit contender, they definitely need to go out and get a legit pitcher. Not another 3-5 type like Kelly, Miley, Masterson and Buchholz. I don't think that is an overreaction at all to say that. I'm not saying do something absurd and deal Mookie and Swihart for a pitcher, but the Sox have other prospects and have a glaring need. Honestly, the only pitchers on this roster I'm even remotely confident about are Porcello and Kelly (who is very inconsistent). Buchholz and Masterson were awful last season and haven't done much to show they will be any better this season. Buchholz had a good start, but it was against the Phillies, who are awful. By the way, at least Breslow looks good thus far, it would nice to see him return to 2013 form.
  10. Are you f***ing kidding me, even the bullpen blows
  11. Brock Holt is a beast
  12. We should probably DFA Ortiz also
  13. Nationals announcers really didn't like Hanleys bat flip and way he rounded bases.. I hate when people bitch about s*** like this. If you don't want players to do it, don't give up homers to them. And it has nothing to do with just Red Sox players. I never had an issue when Vlad, Soriano or etc did it either.
  14. Hanley! Game isn't over yet
  15. He was decent last time out but he is very inconsistent in terms of control.
  16. This pitching is pathetic. f*** all of these starters except porcello
  17. Gotta love his rotation
  18. Leon has had some good AB this year
×
×
  • Create New...