Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I don't care what we got, in order to help Xander develop more, this is a good trade.
  2. I don't understand this trade at all. It might actually be worse than Lester trade.. I would have been perfectly fine with getting Craig in that rumored Peavy trade, but this is just awful. We traded our two best pitchers for f***ing Allen Craig and Cespedes and got no young prospects to show for it? Are you f***ing kidding me?
  3. He's put together a solid 5 ERA season in AA. He probably has "potential". Another great trade!
  4. What an awful f***ing trade... Only way I'm okay with this trade is if we re-sign Lester in off-season. I'm definitely rooting for A's in post-season now though, they have a very likable team.
  5. http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2014/07/orioles-to-acquire-andrew-miller.html
  6. I always love the "My friend said" or "I know a guy who in works in the organization and he told me.." sources. They are usually very reliable.
  7. I can't believe this team went from World series champions to selling off Jon Lester at trade deadline next season.. This is ridiculous.
  8. I'm honestly just glad Doubront is off the roster. I cannot stand him
  9. Saying this team is pathetic is an understatement. What the f***
  10. Even at the time I never really understood why the Padres traded Rizzo for Cashner.. Yeah Cashner has been fantastic, but the Padres are always lacking offense and could really have used a guy like Rizzo. The Padres always have random pitchers who are good, probably in part because of the ballpark they play in.
  11. This team isn't even watchable right now. This season has been truly pathetic.
  12. I don't have a problem with the move. Game is over and might as well get Felix some work.
  13. Holt is the f***ing man
  14. Every player has at least one hit except Pedroia.. And only other player who doesn't have at least 2 hits is Vasquez who is "only" 1-3 with 2 RBI
  15. It must suck for this Mills dude, he obviously doesn't have it and his manager is just letting him get HAMMERED.
  16. Papi!! This is awesome lol
  17. Keep it up JBJ! Man if this can become even a decent hitter he is going to be great. His defense is already gold glove caliber.
  18. Nice to see Xander making solid contact
  19. JBJ has been on fire lately
  20. PG - John Wall SG - Bradley Beal SF - Paul Pierce PF - Nene C - Marcin Gortat Bench: Otto Porter, SF Dejuan Blair, PF Khris Humphries, PF Drew Gooden, C Andre Miller, PG Martell Webster, SG That is a solid squad.. Pick up another shooter and Wiz are looking good going into next season
  21. Yeah Miller looked like he was going to be a stud around then and he has turned into a solid reliever. The Tigers traded Andrew Miller (Along with Cameron Maybin and Burke Badenhop) for Miguel Cabrera so I think it worked out for them either way lol.
×
×
  • Create New...