Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. f***, they really needed at least one more run there
  2. Hannigan has been awful at the plate.
  3. Let's go Xander!! UNCLUTCH bum
  4. If A-Rod died I would be more likely to masturbate than shed a tear or show any kind of sad feelings about it happening tbh.
  5. What the f*** Buchholz you suck cock
  6. I'm glad this is the teams "ace"
  7. This inning has been complete s***
  8. Lets finish off the sweep, f*** the Yankees!
  9. Come on Pedroia... That's an inning killer
  10. It's crazy how inconsistent Kelly can look from inning to inning
  11. Why are the Yankees announcers comparing Pablo Sandoval to one direction...
  12. Could have been worse.. I guess Im okay with only 1 run scoring
  13. I hate Joe Kelly about as equally much as I hated Steven Wright last night
  14. Who the f*** is John Ryan Murphy and why can kelly not throw strikes to him?
  15. What the f*** is Kelly doing
  16. Kelly looked dominant that inning
  17. THANK GOD! About damn time.
  18. Two more outs... Come on Wright
  19. Here we go... Time for Wright to f*** up again
  20. Come on Wright, DONT GIVE UP A f***ING RUN
  21. Good AB Mookie! Now can f***ing Steven Wright please not f***ing give up another run
×
×
  • Create New...