Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Come on Ogando, do what you do best, give up a home run!
  2. @YOTN.. I just realized the "butthole" guy is back in here and he called Buchholz "Clay Buttholz". Lol WTF
  3. Buchholz f***ing sucks. How the f*** is he having this many issues with Jace Peterson and Mallex Smith
  4. At least he looked good that inning
  5. I wasn't concerned about the bunt hit, but everything else Clay does concerns me
  6. Buchholz walks a guy hitting .200, gives up bunt hit to guy hitting .150, then gives up a bullet to a guy hitting .136. Are you f***ing kidding me, Clay?
  7. Throw strikes, Buchholz. This lineup has numerous guys hitting below .150...
  8. I mean Aybar was obviously unhappy about something and was yelling at the ump, it just makes no sense for Xander to leave the bag there, unless the umpire straight up told him he was out, which Its clear he didn't.
  9. I don't understand all the debate about Young. He is a 4th OF who starts once a week and hits low in the order when he does play. I think he'll improve some, but he is among the least of my worries on this team. Its also only April, give him more then 22 AB's before you talk about getting rid of him already
  10. This is a good point. I've noticed a lot of guys willing to hit opposite field fly balls and grounders to advance runners, and be fine making a productive out and making the next guys job easier. Another thing I love to see is the guys grinding out AB's and forcing a ton of pitches, I can't count the number of times I've seen guys at the bottom of the order like Hanigan and JBJ put together GREAT AB's. The average isn't there yet for those guys, but those 10 pitch AB's that result in a walk are killer for a pitcher.
  11. Jays also lost, which is a nice bonus.
  12. Someone hit me up next year, because I have a horrible habit of being inactive on this site until the regular season starts up. I've been meaning to join for literally years, but rarely post in off-season/spring training and by time I remember, you guys have drafted. I would love to play in a league against people who know what they are doing/use real categories. My work league has idiots, who don't want to use OBP, OPS, quality starts, or anything of that nature, but use "losses" as a category, which is similar to turnovers in an NBA fantasy league, you want little as possible. This stupid category has made it so Felix Hernandez (1-2, 1.80 ERA) is actually hurting me because he doesn't get wins.
  13. I always forget about the fantasy league on this site, I've been wanting to join for a while. Only league I'm in right now is a work league with idiots
  14. Not really, a great WR is a great WR regardless of the team they play for. AB, Julio, OBJ, Hopkins, etc, could easily do what Edelman does, and do it better.
  15. How do you give up a home run to a Braves player!?!?
  16. I wish we could play the Braves all season.
  17. Hell of a performance by Wright once again
  18. The Sox defense has been very good tonight
×
×
  • Create New...