Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Yes, I was kidding lol. Which reminds me, Carson Smith and E-Rod need to hurry the f*** up and get healthy.
  2. Koji is only available to pitch when Red Sox are winning according to Farrell..
  3. Elias is doing an excellent job replacing Wade Miley.
  4. This pitching is so f***ing pathetic.
  5. I'm not a Chris Young fan, but is Josh Rutledge really a better option? Edit: I guess he is..
  6. Noe Ramirez is another guy who sucks.
  7. Houston announcers actually made a good point, the 3rd base coach was pretty clearly telling Altuve to stand up and pointing at the bag, which is why Altuve slowed down.. What a horrible job by the coach lol.
  8. On that play, two things. 1. One of Mookie or JBJ needs to backup the play and not dive, that was awful communication. 2. What the f*** was Altuve doing?
  9. I wasn't defending the Young signing, I was expressing my displeasure that Farrell has a hard on for him and loves getting him AB's for no reason and feels the need to PH him for guys like Shaw and Holt, who have been two of the best hitters on this team.
  10. Young is good at literally one thing, hitting LHP. However, John Farrell thinks Chris Young needs a lot of AB's against RHP because.. why not? f*** logic. I'm not counting today because Xander is hurt and that forced Farrell's hand, but Young has seen way too many AB's against RHP this year.
  11. Damn, Young made contact this AB. Progress!
  12. He'll probably strikeout,thats all I ever see him do.
  13. I agree.. I know they are both great defensively, but their offense thus far has been pathetic in both their young careers, aside from JBJ's ridiculous hot streak last season. Cmon Holt, lets get a big inning here.
  14. The bottom 3 of this lineup (Young, Vazquez and JBJ) is about as bad as it can get.
  15. Mookie is killing the ball, even though he made outs the past 2 AB's, they were bullets.
  16. That was unbelievably awful base running
  17. Kelly is injured and was incredibly inefficient, if they bring him back in the rotation and move Wright, this team is actually retarded.
  18. s***, I hope Xander isn't injured seriously.
  19. I have a serious man crush on Mookie.
  20. I always think of Alan Embree also lol.. Man was he AWFUL his last year with the Sox..
  21. Hannigan has had a rough night
  22. Just got home and saw the score and stats.. Steven Wright has been a really pleasant surprise so far this year.
×
×
  • Create New...