Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. ESPN announcers seem to think that Buchholz tried hitting Abreu on purpose. I don't think that was case, I just think Buchholz sucks really bad and missed his location awfully.
  2. Iggy was a nice player, but I don't miss him at all. Xander is a stud.
  3. Lol, what's funny is the White Sox announcer accidentally called him that in a game last year. I don't know if that comment was in relation to that or if this guy did it on his own.
  4. "Good play by Navarro, there is a hall of famer at the plate in David Ortiz, even if you throw the ball into LF, that's a good play by Navarro" What is this guy for ESPN talking about.
  5. f***, I hope JBJ isn't injured seriously, he has been playing really well.
  6. WTF is with this lineup? Why is Pedroia hitting cleanup, Xander 2nd, Young hitting 5th, Shaw hitting behind Young, etc, etc
  7. Even when dipshit gets outs, they are rockets
  8. Well that's game. This game sucked
  9. Good s*** Hanley! 1 run game
  10. Hanley! Edit: Whoops, wrong thread lol
  11. I think it has more to do with Jose Quintana being one of best pitchers in baseball.
  12. Throw f***ing strikes
  13. Damn, nice play by Austin Jackson
  14. Well, that's not a good start
  15. Extra Innings is only giving me White Sox announcers. Well, f*** me. *Mutes TV*
  16. I'm in a minority, but as a college student who works night shifts at a restaurant and is up all night and doesn't get of till 9 or 10 most nights when Im working, I love late games. West Coast games are my favorite, guarantees I can work my full shift, get home, shower and still See Sox play in its entirety.
  17. I don't think the start time had anything to do with the way that game was played..
  18. Mookie Betts RF Dustin Pedroia 2B Xander Bogaerts SS David Ortiz DH Hanley Ramirez 1B Travis Shaw 3B Chris Young LF Ryan Hanigan C Jackie Bradley Jr. CF
  19. Porcello. I admittedly wasn't high on him when we got him, and nothing he did last year helped that, but where would this team be without him? Especially considering how bad everyone else in the rotation aside from Steve Wright has been.
  20. Clay Buchholz is such a s***** topic that this whole thread turned into race debate. Lol I don't care about race at all, I've loved and hated players of all races on Red Sox and race was never a factor, and don't get why it ever would be.
  21. So he's injured and out for the season? Great, more time for him to eat and gain more weight.
  22. Carson Smith is expected to be available for this game, more bullpen help is always good.
  23. He's great as well, I could see an argument for having Machado, Donaldson and Arenado ranked in any order 1-3 as three best 3B in baseball and wouldn't disagree with it. All three are ridiculously good.
×
×
  • Create New...