Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I don't see anyway this gets overturned.
  2. I love Hanley, but dude runs the bases like a complete idiot.
  3. Well, sweeping teams isn't easy at all. Even the shittiest teams can usually win 1/3
  4. Ughhh, are you f***ing serious Price
  5. Both very good posters, Kilos redrafts were a lot of fun and good debate. I've been avoiding Vmart in fantasy the last three seasons thinking "this is year he declines, I don't want him" and he continues to prove me wrong.
  6. Yeah, that one was even worse. Literally less than a month into the season he had some absurd, out of the ordinary stats, I think he had a higher batting average then he did OBP (Had a sac fly with no walks or something) and made like 5 errors, so everyone was calling for his head. Was one of the most irrationally hated players for literally no reason whatsoever. I felt like me and like two other people were the only people who didn't hate Beltre on this site at that time. Since were talking about players that were hated on who were actually solid, I do remember quite a few Coco Crisp haters, who I actually was a big fan of as well lol.
  7. I forgot about all the JD Drew haters... Good times.
  8. Good start. Lets get some runs early, just in case we are cut short by rain.
  9. Looks like its raining pretty hard
  10. Chase Headley is hitting 6th tonight. Yikes, the Yankees lineup is awful, shut em down Price
  11. I wish Extra Innings would let me choose feeds, I know it comes with MLB.TV, but its more convenient to just watch on regular TV. Especially if I want to watch multiple things, such as tonight I am going to be keeping track off Raptors/Pacers game 7 along with the Sox game.
  12. ESPN just said no delay, sweet! Been looking forward to this game all day.
  13. I honestly completely forgot about the White Sox, they are by far the worst of any team, in any sport. I literally would rather sit in complete silence then listen to that s***.
  14. I don't care a bout a lot of announcers, but there is two broadcast teams I hate: Orioles and Yankees. Michael Kay is annoying, and the Orioles guys are biased idiots, besides that I really don't care. I like the Blue Jays announcers, I really enjoyed the Braves guy during that series and Astros guys were good as well. I've also been watching a lot of west coast games when I get off work and Brandon Webb does a solid job doing D-Backs games, and of course Vin Scully is amazing.
  15. Hopefully this game gets played, since the Orioles lost a win would put the Sox in first.
  16. Does he need to bring in a new pitcher every few batters? Jesus,
  17. We need to start a petition to stop Papi's retirement.
  18. http://www.talksox.com/forum/forums/16-The-Mike-Grace-Memorial-Game-Thread-Forum
×
×
  • Create New...