Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Owens with the impressive Daisuke impression!
  2. He's like a white Daisuke! Very enjoyable to watch as a baseball fan!
  3. Walking the leadoff guy with a 3 run lead, nice work Owens!
  4. Sox are putting up some great AB's. Pitcher has 76 pitches and he isn't even out of the 3rd inning yet.
  5. Shaw has pretty good speed for a big guy. Good hustle
  6. Damn, Hanley's opposite field power has been impressive. IIRC, all of his home runs have been opposite field.
  7. These guys are actually pretty solid, extra innings is only giving me option for Chicago broadcast so I was about to mute TV until I noticed Hawk wasn't calling the game, this is actually not bad at all.
  8. Well hopefully he is back soon, I'm tired of watching Owens walk every guy he faces.
  9. Well, that sucked, Ortiz and Xander ripped the ball, just right at people.
  10. Terrible play by Hanley
  11. So what exactly is good about Owens? He doesn't have a great fast ball and his command is horrible, am I missing something?
  12. So, how far away is E-Rod?
  13. Can this women screaming, shut the f*** up
  14. Chris Young just boosted his average 30 points with that double. I don't care about Young at all, but that right there should show you how little he has played. People need to be patient.
  15. Clay is dealing right now, this is really weird
  16. Good inning by Clay, nice play by Xander and Shaw
  17. Oh yeah, I'm sure it was just an accident, it was just absurd and made me laugh at the time.
  18. Of course he his into DP. Predictable.
  19. Good hustle by Rutledge, cmon Vazquez, all we need is a productive out here.
×
×
  • Create New...