Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Hanigan is having all kinds of issues tonight
  2. What the hell is this pitchers windup? Very unique
  3. I love coming home and seeing a 5 run lead
  4. If that counts, OBJ is better than AB at that. I will give him that lol. The way he acted against Norman was a joke.
  5. I don't see literally anything that OBJ does better than Antonio Brown. AB has consistently beaten the best corners in the league, runs any route and his chemistry with Big Ben is probably the best in the league. If Big Ben doesn't get hurt last year and forced Michael Vick to start, Brown likely shatters reception and yardage record.
  6. Alright, Light, lets not make this dificult, throw strikes and DONT walk a guy hitting .100 on 4 pitches
  7. 11 runs without Ortiz is awesome, everybody top to bottom contributed
  8. This pitcher, really, really sucks.
  9. Yeah, Ill give him credit for that. Very odd to see back to back doubles and not see a run score. Shaw! This is a blowout!
  10. Man, Chris Young killed that ball.
  11. That is the David Price we want/need/expect to see.
  12. As am I.. my fantasy team appreciates it though.
  13. I wasn't saying the Sox don't, but I am more confident in a lot of our guys, than I would be in Jays staff. Especially considering how awful David Price has been, and with the addition o E-Rod and subtraction of Kelly.
  14. Rays just hit a 2 run bomb, Orioles are now down 3-1 also.
  15. At the moment, but that staff has a lot of question marks. It will most likely be what keeps them from world series contention IMO, because that offense is legit.
  16. Jays pitching is so awful. They might be worse off then us.
  17. I usually hate when extra innings gives me opposing teams announcers, but Braves guys are actually pretty good and Lyons is awful, so I have no complaints about this series.
  18. WTF, Price. Walk a guy hitting .200, give up a hit to a guy hitting .140, then give up a sac fly to the pitcher? Come on
  19. Price looking good after that first inning.
  20. What the hell is wrong with Price?
  21. Scored 4 runs and made this guy throw 38 pitches. Very good start to say the least.
  22. Christian Vazquez is being intentionally walked. Never thought I'd see this happen
×
×
  • Create New...