Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Bryce Harper is currently 0-0 with 6 walks and a HBP. So he's been up 7 times, had 0 official AB's and been on 7 times. Absurd.
  2. I remember when everyone wanted to dump JBJ for nothing when his value was at an all time low. Good times. I wouldn't trade JBJ, I value his defense very highly and he has really come along with the bat. He is great fielder/base runner, and now that he's hitting his value to this team is awesome. I've always wanted to keep JBJ for his glove and now that he's finally come around with the bat, I want him to stay even more.
  3. I'm definitely not giving up on Price yet, but to say I'm not concerned would be a lie. He has been rocked by some s***** teams, his velocity is down, and he just doesn't look like the same pitcher. I really hope he turns it around, because a contract like that can kill a team for years to come.
  4. What the f*** is wrong with Price?
  5. One of the guys I'm far too young to have seen play but wish I could've. Happy Birthday to a legend
  6. Its great there is no repercussions for being a s***** umpire, this guy can do whatever the f*** he wants and be fine. CB Bucknor has been sack of s*** his whole career and somehow gets to ump playoff games.
  7. f*** this umpire, what a f***ing sack of s***.
  8. Lets stop f***ing wasting these opportunities and win this s***.
  9. Chasen Shreve just sounds like the name of a douche bag
  10. I just got home, but this umpires zone is f***ing horrible. Also, how the f*** did Aaron Hicks hit a home run?
  11. Taking 2/3 from one of best teams in league, on the road? Can't complain much with that.
  12. There was actually someone who used to post here with that user name.
  13. Papi! Big insurance runs
  14. Good AB by Xander to get another run in.
  15. I love the way JBJ is swinging the bat, its rocket, after rocket, after rocket.
  16. Great play by Mookie! I don't think that can be overturned, his foot is in the air, and its near impossible to tell when his foot hit home plate
  17. Come the f*** on Hembree
  18. How many f***ing base runners are these pitchers going to allow tonight?
  19. This is a great pitching battle.
  20. I don't mind them, but it must suck for the players.
×
×
  • Create New...