Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Basketball is actually a very injury prone sport, and there is a lot of severe injuries in that sport as well. When I was in HS, there was a lot of statistics showing that basketball was the third most injury prone sport behind obviously football and I wanna say the other sport was soccer. However, this was for the high school level and not the pros and I'm not sure how much those numbers would differ. But basketball is definitely a sport that has a lot of injuries and I would love to see the numbers comparing injuries from different pro sports, because basketball has a lot, a majority are foot/ankle injuries, which was my issue when I played.
  2. Young has shut a lot of people up. This is why we don't DFA a proven solid player after 20 AB
  3. I feel like Reddick would be a great fit for the Yankees. He would hit a ton of bombs at YS.
  4. I don't count the Yankees out till they are officially eliminated. Also, the Orioles starting pitching is horrific
  5. One of the rare times I'm rooting for the Yankees to win. Just see the Orioles as a way bigger threat this year, and this is an opportunity for the Sox to pick up a game on the Orioles. Yanks up 2-0 and still threatening.
  6. 108/181. I somehow forgot Shane Victorino, but remembered Jonathan Van Every, Adam Stern, Jeff Bailey, Mauro Gomez, Quintin Berry, Yamaico Navarro, Adam Laroche and Casey Kotchman. Did awful with anybody who played before 2003 as that was first year I was old enough to remember anything about baseball.
  7. If Hanigan can't catch Wright well, I'm not really sure what he brings to this team. His bat is pathetically bad and he's had a rough year on defense.
  8. Sucks for Blake. He was having a very nice game.
  9. Swihart might be done for a while. f***
  10. Wow, I can't believe that play got overturned.. I'm not gonna complain because it helped us.. but I really don't think that "inconclusive" or whatever the word they use is to describe those close plays.
  11. I don't understand all the Hanley hate. He is slumping at the moment but overall has been solid this year.
  12. Barnes has thrown 3 pitches in the exact same spot. 2 were balls, 1 was a strike. Can you at least be consistent you f***ing *******?
  13. I don't think ANYONE can replace the production that Ortiz has given this team.
  14. Bad base running by Shaw, but he got the run home, so its all good.
  15. Hanigan has been awful this year. He clearly cant catch Wright as he averages like 10 passed balls a game, and he adds literally nothing at the plate.
  16. If we gonna lose, lets at least get Xander up and get him to extend his hit streak
  17. Id be find getting Rodney and Shields, but Upton, no. It also shouldn't cost two legit prospects for a 39 year old reliever, a bum outfielder and James Shields, who is declining as well.
  18. In Thunder Mojo we trust
  19. A lot of people keep saying Miley was a loss but I don't see it, he sucks. He sucked last year and sucks this year at a pitcher friendly park. He's been better then Kelly, but who hasn't been better then him honestly?
  20. Yeah, that game was absolutely absurd. I turned it on when it was 12-10 in the 7th. I'm very impressed with what I've seen of this Dae Ho Lee guy, every time I watch them he comes up with a big hit.
×
×
  • Create New...