Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Giants telecast did same thing.. In both announcers defense, off the bat it sounded/looked gone.
  2. You are right, I was thinking there was one out when Rutledge/Shaw was up, I forgot Shaw had made the first out.
  3. Thankfully this game is being played in San Fran, that's a bomb in a lot of other parks.
  4. Normally, I'd be okay with that, but having an automatic out like Price in the lineup really makes it hard to give away another out in a game like this. in that scenario I could see Giants just walking Vazquez and forcing Price to beat them or forcing Farrell to pinch hit for Price, which he most likely didn't want to do.
  5. Well they were facing one of best pitchers in the MLB, with David Price in the lineup hitting instead of Ortiz. Games like this happen.
  6. This has been such a weird, unpredictable series.
  7. Gotta be more careful with Belt. The Giants have very few guys in this lineup right now with Posey and Pence out that can punish you, Belt was one of those guys.
  8. Chris Young continues to mash. Where the f*** is Rusney Castillo!!
  9. Mookie now has 14 homers and 11 steals. This guy is putting up an absurd stat line at the moment, he is actually the number 1 outfielder in fantasy this year ahead of guys like Trout, Harper, and etc
  10. Every pitcher is apparently nicknamed "big dick" lol
  11. Good win. Xander and Chris Young came up big, as well as the bullpen.
  12. I know its Lefty on lefty, but walking a struggling Hanley to get to JBJ seems like a questionable move..
  13. Shaw is another guy who has been struggling
  14. Bad AB by Dustin.. C'mon Xander, at least get one run home.
  15. Holy s***, that bunt by Mookie was perfect. Bases loaded, no one out and Pedroia coming up, lets score some runs here.
  16. I'm a college student who is on summer break and works night shifts as a waiter during week, I don't sleep, I love west coast games lol.
  17. Sandy Leon with the rocket for a leadoff double. I cannot say I saw that coming.
  18. He's just in a little slump, it happens, he's a streaky hitter. The first month of the seasons Mookie was hitting .246 with an OBP under .400 and OPS under .700.. Hanley was literally hitting .310 like two weeks ago, during that time Chris Young was hitting .255, now he's over .300 I wouldnt say hes been bad for a while and he'll get hot soon enough, but right now he looks helpless.
  19. He was good most of May, he just had a really s***** end of May/start of this month. He's 4-30 over last week. Overall last month he hit.304/.400/.402/.842, which is solid.
  20. 10 days ago he was hitting .304 with an .800 OPS..
×
×
  • Create New...