Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Hanley has really been struggling lately.
  2. You can't get much more unlucky then Mookie just got right there...
  3. He's been consistent, that's all I ask. No complaints from me. Nice inning by Ross.
  4. Yeah, hard to blame him, that was his first AB since May 29th.
  5. I feel like this is firs time we've seen Rutledge in a while.
  6. What a great play by Chris Young. I am really loving this guy right now.
  7. Big AB here. Papi vs Lopez, tying run on 3rd with only 1 out. All we need is a fly ball, cmon Papi
  8. What a great use of a roster spot he is! Its really hard to find good AAA bench players, luckily we got one for the cheap price of 9 million this year, 11 million next year and 13 million in 2018!
  9. He's out for the season.
  10. Guys stop complaining, for Lester and Lackey we got Joe Kelly, Allen Craig and Rick Porcello, that's a solid haul. Plus with the money we saved by trading Lester, we were able to spend some extra money to get Pablo Sandoval and Rusney Castillo. The Paw-Sox have a lot of talent this year.
  11. Man I love NL games! Instead of Papi we all get to enjoy pitchers attempting to bunt! WOOHOO NL BASEBALL BABY!
  12. Porcello is starting to look like 2015 version of himself
  13. Wasn't saying it was a bad pitch, it's just getting frustrating to watch opposing teams hit so many homers off our pitching staff, especially Porcello.
  14. Porcello gives up another bomb, this time to a guy hitting .205, come the f*** on, enough with all these homers.
  15. Chris Young having a very nice game, two nice catches in foul territory and the RBI double.
  16. Thankfully he wasn't hurt, reminded me a lot of that Swihart play and the Sox really cant afford to lose another OF.. We are getting thin.
  17. I'm a Steelers fan and I didn't even know that story about Senquez. He has a bright future though, he is expected to start this year assuming he is healthy (he suffered a season ending injury last training camp) and I welcome his addition, because even if he is average, that's a huge upgrade. Steelers secondary is comparable to Red Sox rotation. Is there something going on tonight that involves Senquez or Mookie or this just like a random fact?
  18. We should bring back Manny. His "defense" is probably as "good" as it was in his prime and he can probably still hit regardless of his age.
  19. It's being reported by numerous verified accounts on twitter that Kimbo Slice has passed away at age 42, due to a heart attack. Wow, what a horrible week. R.I.P
  20. I personally think fishing and poker are the most difficult sports, the wear and tear on the body is absurd.
×
×
  • Create New...