Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. How the f*** do they overturn that?
  2. Another s***** game. Score 8 runs and f***ing lose. Awesome.
  3. Layne is another guy I'd like off the team, he blows.
  4. That is just awful, that shouldn't happen.
  5. Didn't Brentz pinch hit for Shaw? I would've preferred Hill, even knowing it would force K-Rod in, I just trust him more at the plate, 2-12 is a small sample size and Brentz has been struggling a bit since his hot start.
  6. Is there a way to actually look that up? I'm assuming someone on here can pull the numbers faster than I can, but I'd imagine this is true.. I can remember numerous games we lost scoring at least 8...
  7. Tonight he has been bad, yes. I thought both Wright and Ross were left in too long. However, overall this season, he hasn't been terrible and has had a lot of s***** situations/options due to his terrible bullpen options and now injuries.
  8. Offense has to score some more runs... WOOO
  9. Are you f***ing kidding me? Walking a f***ing guy hitting .195 with the bases loaded? Great f***ing job Ross
  10. I liked Francona a lot and thought he was a great manager and think he's doing a pretty damn good job in Cleveland. Farrell I think is doing decent, don't really care for him one way or another. I criticize some of his moves, but he doesn't make our pitchers suck, which has been a majority of this teams problems.
  11. They also brought up another good point - which is why didn't we use Aaron Hill? That AB you would assume would be the reason we got Hill..
  12. Here comes a Pedroia double play. Get hype
  13. What is the obsession with not wanting Mookie to hit leadoff? This lineup is the best in baseball and there is no reason to change it.
  14. This team is getting really frustrating. Seems like we find ways to lose games. When we hit we don't pitch (which is often), the rare times we get a quality start, we don't hit.
  15. Another great pitching performance has ensured we will need at least 9 runs to win tonight Good work.
  16. Okay he's given up 7 runs, he can come out now.
  17. Gotta let him give up 7 runs first.
  18. David Ortiz is pretty good at baseball
  19. Haha you guys are haters! Farrell was clearly saving Brentz for the 9th inning, that's the only inning that matters
  20. Eddie f***ing Rosario has been on base 5 times tonight.
  21. Well you sir are very wrong lol.
×
×
  • Create New...