Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Oh s***, I hope Price is alright. Edit: looks like we dodged a bullet.. At least I hope so, losing Price now would be awful.
  2. Might as well move him to the pen, he sucks. I'd just pick up Buchholz option for next year now to assure we have our ace.
  3. And just to be clear - I'm not saying Vazquez sucks or anything, his bat is just a worry. I know his defense is "great" but his bat is awful and he's a huge black-hole at the bottom of the lineup. I do like Vazquez still and am not giving up on him, he seems like he works hard and I really like his intensity and hustle he plays with. He shows a lot of emotion and seems like a guy who is a good teammate.
  4. Vazquez was a disappointment, I agree with that, but Swihart got injured on a very unfortunate play. Hard to hate on him much for that.
  5. Completely agree with you. I am completely for keeping Swihart. He is a great athlete, can hit and his defense behind the plate can be improved with more experience. I just think his ceiling is way higher than Vazquez.
  6. This pitching during this road trip has been outstanding. This is great to see.
  7. I've always preferred Swihart, even with the position change and his defensive struggles, I just think his bat is a lot better and his defense is more likely to improve than Vazquez bat improving. I'm just not sold Vazquez can hit MLB pitching.
  8. This Price guys blows. I really miss Clay Buchholz
  9. Good hustle all around the bases by JBJ. First, getting into 2nd, and then again to score. Back to back games with a big hit for Aaron Hill.
  10. Good start. Ortiz RBI double and an easy inning by Price.
  11. The thing is though - Chris Young has shown he can consistently kill LHP and that is literally the reason we signed him, if he continues raking against LHP (.340/.404/.638) in the majors, not in AA ball, he will play and I don't see why anyone would argue this
  12. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/456034.jpg David Price (9-7, 4.26) vs http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/453281.jpg Wade Leblanc (1-0, 4.26) Pitching has been encouraging lately, hopefully it keeps up.. and maybe the offense can score before the 8th or 9th inning, that would be sweet.
  13. I had forgotten about Martinez.. I'm glad he's gone as well, he looked lost in the OF and sucks at the plate.
  14. The Mariners hitters were swinging at those pitches and missing them though, hard to blame him for throwing them in the dirt when he's making guys swing and miss.
  15. Very surprising to see Leon make multiple defensive mistakes tonight, usually he's rock solid back there.
  16. Wow Mariners get a huge break, balls goes in the dugout on a strikeout..
  17. Come on Kimbrel, please don't f*** this up. This is a big chance to make up ground. Toronto lost and Baltimore is off.
  18. Mookie f***ing betts clutch
  19. I agree. JBJ/Benintendi/Betts could be a very exciting OF Good work by Taz to work around that trouble.
  20. Aaron Hill!! Lets f***ing go! Also, if you guys haven't heard. Benintendi is being called up and will join team tomorrow, breaking news reported on twitter by numerous verified accounts.
  21. BREAKING: Andrew Benintendi is to meet the Red Sox in Seattle tomorrow, the Herald has learned.
  22. Wow great job by Ross Now f***ing score please..
  23. WTF Ross.. And Gutierrez kills lefties so this should go well..
  24. Well f***ing dammit... That's probably game, the offense can't do anything Also, the Mariners have an absurdly annoying/loud announcer.
×
×
  • Create New...