Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Its always a good idea to let the first two guys get on in front of Mike Trout..
  2. I completely agree with this.
  3. Yankees doing what the Red Sox should've done two years ago. Instead of trading for prospects we dealt for f***ing Joe Kelly and Allen Craig...
  4. Don't forget the legendary Bobby Jenks! He was another reliever who had a wonderful stint here.
  5. He has an OBP under .300.. I'd rather have Pedroia who does everything better besides hit for power.
  6. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/453214.jpg Steven Wright (12-5, 3.12) vs http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/572140.jpg Tyler Skaggs (1-0. 0.00 ERA) Stop. f***ing. Losing.
  7. Not really, he was giving up rockets all night and walking a lot of guys. He looked awful. Joe Kelly still sucks though.
  8. 10 base runners and 5 runs is probably why.
  9. Santiago has thrown 105 pitches in 4 innings and allowed 10 base runners.. We have 2 runs. Pathetic.
  10. f***ing awesome. Now we are somehow losing a game that feels like we should be up by 5.
  11. What the hell is Brentz doing.. He's starred at two strike 3's with the bases loaded tonight, just awesome.
  12. s***** AB by Brentz Can't complain overall though. 2 runs and made Santiago throw 38 pitches.
  13. Santiago is really struggling... Don't let him off the hook, keep pounding him and make this a very short start.
  14. Mookie is the f***ing man. What is that? Like 5 lead off homers for him?
  15. Yup. Cano is having a huge year, I think he and Altuve are without a doubt better than Pedroia. However, anyone other 2B Pedroia has a solid argument against.
  16. Sounds like most the list is guys who had really good long careers, hit the ball hard and weren't the fastest of runners. You have to be a pretty good player to be one of the all time leaders in GIDP.
  17. I think Cano and Altuve are without a doubt better, I think those guys are top 2 2B in the league, but other guys are debatable. Point is, there isn't much better than what we have and sometimes we take that for granted.
  18. Nice play by Mookie. Meanwhile, Porcello is having another great start... I was definitely wrong about him, I was harsh on him and thought he sucked last year, glad I was wrong.
  19. Don't surprise me, a lot of great players have led the league in GIDP, Pujols, Miguel Cabrera and Adrian Gonzalez off the top of my head have in recent memory. It's part of the game. It is definitely frustrating at times, but some this hate is ridiculous lol.
  20. Only 2B In the whole league I'm taking over Pedroia are: Cano, Kinsler, Altuve and based on this year, Daniel Murphy.
  21. Is Ziegler unavailable? If so, who knows.. I just hope its not Tazawa, that experiment clearly didn't work and I don't want to see it tried again.
×
×
  • Create New...