Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Some moves need to be made for the bullpen.. Half the guys in the bullpen can't be trusted at all..
  2. Can anybody on this f***ing team pitch
  3. And this guy clearly doesn't have a big bat, he's a career .200 hitter with little power. The more I look this guy up, the less I understand the move.
  4. I don't know anything about him either, but he has been DFA by three other teams and is 33... I don't see any reason why he'd be on this team based on his career path/Production..
  5. He was DFA by Pittsburgh AND Cleveland. Not idea why the hell he is on this team AND playing in the MLB...
  6. Yup. Don't understand the Martinez move at all. He's apparently an infielder turned into a utility guy, don't understand why he'd start when we have a perfectly able outfielder in Brentz ready to play..
  7. Don't forget our good friends in AAA Rusney Castillo and Allen Craig!
  8. I agree. I would even start him tomorrow based on what he showed me. He is getting better IMO.
  9. How many games have we lost where we score 7 or more runs?
  10. This pitching is so f***ing pathetic.
  11. I would agree with you, but I also know literally nothing about this Martinez guy. From what I've seen though, he has no idea how to play the outfield.
  12. THIS. s***** hitters very rarely make good contact, a shift is just giving them a chance of hitting a weak ball into the hole. I don't like shifts in general, but especially don't like them against s***** hitters.
  13. Layne f***ing sucks. Great performance once again you jack ass. This is the 2nd time in a week he's came in and given up 3 base runners while recording 0 outs.
  14. How does Layne have a 3.25 ERA? I swear every time I watch he's giving up a million base runners.
  15. Who the f*** is Eddie Rosario and why can none of our pitchers get him out?
  16. He looks safe. Great f***ing job by the bullpen and the outfield tonight.
  17. JBJ has a f***ing cannon.
  18. I'm honestly not sure, I know he came from Cleveland, but I know very little about him. His position on MLB.COM is listed as "CF" But for a CF he looks awful
  19. I mean I think he sucks, and it has nothing to do with tonight. I don't want him in the bullpen, or on this team, but to each his own.
  20. What the f*** is Martinez doing? He looks lost out there. Mookie come back soon please
  21. 5 runs in 5.2 innings and allowing 13 base runners is pretty awful, especially against the Twins.
  22. Good job Buttholz
  23. HANLEY!! Sox lead just like that.
  24. Ouch, that is a nasty looking foul off Suzukis face. Hopefully he is alright.
×
×
  • Create New...