Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I don't know, just looked like really good hitting by Cano, pitch was low and out of the zone.
  2. E-Rod looks good, we need to get him some run support.
  3. Nice reflexes E-Rod.
  4. I highly doubt the Sox deal with the Yankees, especially for a big name player like Beltran..
  5. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/593958.jpg Eduardo Rodriguez (2-4 , 6.51 ERA) http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/572020.jpg James Paxton (3-5 , 4.27 ERA) WIN THIS s***.
  6. Abad is decent and Pat Light isn't much to give up. I approve.
  7. Those plays were both crucial. I honestly still cannot believe the Angels didn't score in one of the wildest first innings I've ever seen.
  8. I have no idea why we kept him, I was arguing we should've DFA him and rolled with Vazquez and Leon.. Haven't seen any reason to change that opinion.
  9. Good play by Pedroia What an unexpected crazy win
  10. f***, unless he gets a Calhoun DP, we'll have to face Trout.
  11. I'm glad it was Pedroia who hit the bomb, he has been receiving way too much hate of late for idiotic reasons.
  12. Either way, whoever made the call to not pinch hit is an idiot. It ended up working out, but the choice to let Hanigan hit was a bad one. He's been dreadful.
  13. Lets all take a moment to give a shout out to a guy that actually put us in this position. Thank you Clay Buchholz for throwing 3 shutout innings out of the pen.
  14. Where the f*** did this come from? XANDER
  15. Pedroia f***ing sucks. DFA HIM Move him down in order. Call up Moncada. Kill him
  16. Pedroia!!!! LETS f***ING GO.
  17. Literally any position player on the team is a better option than Hanigan. I obviously can't blame Farrell, but Torey Lovullo or whoever didn't make the call to pinch hit for Hanigan really missed one there.. I cannot think of any logical reason to let Hanigan hit there.
  18. Why the f*** would you let Hanigan hit there? He f***ing blows.
  19. Pinch hit for Hanigan.. WTF
  20. This team all of a sudden can't score..
  21. This is a depressing, s***** game.
  22. I cannot believe the Angels haven't scored
  23. This has been one of the shittiest, sloppiest and just all around ugly baseball games I've ever seen. Hanigan can't catch the knuckleball, isn't hitting, turns 36 in a few days and is injury prone. What does he bring?
  24. I'm glad we kept Ryan Hanigan like so many of you guys insisted.. I don't know what we would've done had we lost him on waivers...
  25. How the f*** do we keep losing to the Angels This team is complete and utter s***. What the f*** are they doing and how do you not score in that inning.
×
×
  • Create New...