Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. It's not like he's declined at all. He's been an elite 3B on both offense and defense in all seven of those years since Fenway.
  2. That was the reaction a majority of this site had, no one was too high on Craig and Kelly, it was a trade that looked bad at the time, and ended up being worse than ever imagined
  3. I always thought Margot was a good prospect and still think he'll be good, but I really don't have a problem with the Kimbrel trade. Finding good relief pitchers isn't easy (as we've seen) and our bullpen would be in a terrible situation without his dominance.
  4. I don't have a problem with lineup, I just hope Mookie stays lead off, he seems more comfortable there and I'd rather Mookie get the most AB's on the team than anyone else.
  5. Of course they change it to when I'm working. Sweet
  6. In my life so far Pablo Sandoval. Crawford is up there as well, but at least the signing and then trade of him subsequently led to a word series championship. Pablo has been a massive lard of s***, who doesn't look like he's ever going to be a useful player, especially for his cost and has absolutely no value around the league
  7. Absolutely. It would depend on the cost But Beltre destroys at Fenway, is still a good fielder, and of course is a great locker room guy. I think he'd be a perfect guy for 1-2 years till Devers is ready. Pablo can go f*** himself.
  8. Mookie is so f***ing good
  9. Is Craig Kimbrel actually pitching in 8th inning of a tied road game? WTF
  10. Why doesn't Mookie ever attempt steals? With how many double plays we hit into id love to see him run more
  11. This game is so boring and not enjoyable. This s*** reminds me of 2012
  12. This is the slowest moving game ever, holy s***.. three hours in and its bottom of the 6th..
  13. For being a good defensive catcher it seems like Vazquez makes a lot of mistakes.
  14. Hopefully this is Kyle Kendrick last start
  15. At least Orioles just lost.
  16. I've heard him say some pretty odd and funny things, but this one has me stumped. Why would anything in a baseball game prompt you to scratch your ass? lmao
  17. I don't think I've ever heard this term used to describe a baseball game.
  18. You'd be surprised how many of these places do a really s***** cuban.
  19. Now I really want a cuban sandwich... I think after this game I'm going to actually get one.. For me besides the obvious (pork, cheese) it needs mustard and pickles.
  20. I mean there is a lot of Cuban Sandwich places around where I live, yes, but I'm not sure I understand what that had to do with my comment? lol
  21. I love watching pitchers hit, its so enjoyable!
  22. Pedroia with two opposite field hits, which is very good to see.
  23. He gives me flashbacks of Clay Buchholz, he just sucks at literally everything.
  24. Kendrick is one hell of a piece of s***.
  25. I just realize there is two game threads, which one are we supposed to be using? lol
×
×
  • Create New...