Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. This was predictable. What a f***ing bum.
  2. He is getting absurdly lucky, he just hung a slider badly and Jones somehow swung through it.
  3. And here comes Kendrick and his suck.
  4. Kendrick is about to do what he usually does, suck massive dick.
  5. This team literally has no fundamentals whatsoever. This team runs the bases and plays defense like a little league team. Pedroia!
  6. Isn't Vazquez supposed to be a smart defensive catcher, why is he throwing down there? What the hell was Bogaerts doing?
  7. Wow, really stupid play to allow a run there.
  8. Jeez, all these damn infield hits.
  9. JBJ is really struggling
  10. I never thought I'd see Hanley Ramirez score from 1st on a single..
  11. This team runs the bases and fields like idiots.. The Orioles announcers seemed to think it was a designed strategy by Xander, I refuse to believe that, It was just dumb and he got lucky lol.
  12. I wouldn't say worse, the Orioles have a 3B who can occasionally make a defensive play without committing an error, we can't do that.
  13. These guys cant possibly do much worse, were getting an error almost every damn night from Pablo/Hernandez/Rutledge.
  14. Orioles announcers complaining Sale hasn't been suspended yet... Lol. Good job by Kendrick to work around some bad luck and s***** fielding.
  15. Holy s***, I'm seriously about down with all our 3B, they all f***ing suck
  16. I'm really not sure he can provide that. He really sucks
  17. Wouldn't be the worst idea. At least he can field. Right now we have a bunch of guys who can't hit OR field
  18. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/452718.jpg Kyle Kendrick (Hasn't pitched since 2015 with Colorado where he was 7-13 with a 6.32 ERA) Orioles have yet to announce a starter, but many are speculating Gausman will start tonight again, after throwing just 20 pitches tonight before being ejected.
  19. Machado 0-5, 2 strikeouts. Maybe he can go complain some more after the game
  20. Holy s*** Kimbrel.. That was dominant performance.
  21. Barnes with 35 pitches tonight..
  22. I don't understand half the stuff he does. He really doesn't play like a gold glover at all.
  23. Orioles announcers are bitching about the overturn now lol "WITH THE WAY TONIGHTS GONE TRUMBO IS AS GOOD AS OUT". Well Gary Thorne, you dipshit, the ball beat him, he's out. I hope Gary Thorne is forced to suck a bag of dicks sometime in his life, he truly deserves it.
×
×
  • Create New...