Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I can't believe this game is tied right now, wow, nice little comeback
  2. https://twitter.com/BarstoolRDT/status/865031328676405249 Just horrible lol
  3. Did anyone see that strike 3 on Machado in Detroit? Oh my God, how the hell does CB Bucknor still have a job, dude is AWFUL.
  4. Xander with a huge RBI triple! Lets go!
  5. This game is the most boring game i've ever seen
  6. Its really hard to win when only two guys (Mookie and Xander) are hitting.
  7. Porcello gives up a double to Mike Leake.. Awesome
  8. I thought maybe they'd at least be competitive at home.
  9. Celtics don't even look like they're in the same class as the Cavs, Lebron is doing whatever he wants.
  10. Moreland made a mental error, there is no way that should've been a hit.
  11. At least we get to watch Porcello hit!
  12. Defense hasn't helped but Porcello doesn't look good at all. Cardinals are destroying the ball.
  13. Thank God Moreland is only a 1 year deal, he blows.
  14. There is no way in hell Moreland is anywhere near a gold glove level fielder, he has been horrible.
  15. What the f*** is Moreland doing?
  16. Here comes the big hitters! Leon, Marrero and Porcello!
  17. Really Porcello? Giving up a BOMB to Fowler? Great start
  18. Not sure if I want to listen to ESPN's broadcast or Tim McCarver. I for some reason can't get NESN's broadcast tonight with extra innings.. I think I'm going with ESPN.
  19. http://www.talksox.com/forum/threads/10638-hello-everyone-im-jason-variteks-dad?highlight=jason+variteks http://www.talksox.com/forum/threads/11774-Hello-to-all-Red-Sox-parents?highlight=mama+varitek
  20. I miss anything goes, we had some weird stuff get posted in there lol.
  21. Yeah, that's completely different. Although, I find some trolls funny, we've had quite a few over the years, and honestly some are hilarious.. My personal favorite was the guy pretending to be Jason Variteks dad.
  22. I fully support opposing teams fans coming here and having good civil conversation throughout the season, I think its great, and really like when guys like Carter stop in. I don't even mind the Yankees fans (Whatever happened to Y228?).
×
×
  • Create New...