Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. He'll probably hit into DP.
  2. Of course.. We'll probably lose by one now as that's how baseball works. Pure stupidity on the base paths continues to haunt this team.
  3. Huge opportunity for Benintendi.
  4. And of course Pedroia singles after the Vazquez base running mistake, and we lose a run, that sums up this team perfectly.
  5. Why did Vazquez try scoring there? There is no way in hell his slow ass is scoring from 3B on a ball hit right to the 3B...
  6. Deven Marrero opposite field double over a right fielders head... Ummm... what
  7. Whats sad is he isn't even our worst offensive player right now..
  8. Even when Price comes back were gonna have a huge hole in the rotation with Pomeranz hurt. Only guys we can trust right now are Sale, Porcello and E-Rod. Pom is hurt/s*****, Price is hurt and I don't even know who the hell is gonna pitch. Kendrick? He blows. Brian Johnson? Trash.
  9. Not cheaper than a top pitching prospect pitching in minors.. I still can't believe Pomeranz is the best Espinoza could net.
  10. This Pomeranz trade is gonna go down as horrific.
  11. Margot is also only 22, he's nowhere near as good as he's going to be.
  12. Holy f***, watching Pomeranz makes me hate baseball. Dude is so slow, doesn't throw strikes and just sucks..
  13. Dumb ass literally gifted them a run, walked two dudes hitting .194 and .258.
  14. He's definitely well on his way. You just don't see guys this dominant while being this young. Out of all the Red Sox games in my life I've watched, one of them I remember so well and was just so amazed was the game two years ago where Mookie in the span of three innings: robbed Bryce Harper of a home run, stole 2nd and 3rd on the same play because no one was covering 3rd and hit a home run.
  15. Good s*** Xander and Mookie!
  16. Mookie with the walk, stolen base, and advances to third on a ground ball. This is why Mookie at the top is so dangerous, he's such a smart base runner.
  17. Pitching in NL and at Petco, certainly helped.
  18. Before I even turn game on, its 1-0 Rays. Thanks Pom
  19. I swear, if I'm off work and can watch a game I always get to see Pomeranz pitch, it sucks.
  20. Holy s***, John Wall!!
  21. We cant forget our friend John Lackey
×
×
  • Create New...