Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. JD Drew isn't even in the same class of greatness that Manny Ramirez was. Steroids or not, Manny was one of the greatest hitters the game has ever seen.
  2. The Lackey trade was bad at the time and looks even worse now. I don't remember many people think it was a good trade, even at the time. http://www.talksox.com/forum/threads/17025-Lackey-to-the-Cardinals?highlight=JOhn+lackey
  3. Fultz is best player in the draft, but he's also a PG, so what would Celtics do with IT? I'm not sure he and IT could coexist, especially with how bad IT is on the defensive end. I've seen Fultz play a lot (he's from Maryland area) but I think best option may be for Celtics to trade the pick for one of these big name players rumored to be available such as Jimmy Butler or Paul George. I honestly don't see Gordon leaving Utah, he's happy there and Jazz are prepared to offer him a ridiculous contract that Celtics cant match.
  4. Jesus these two teams are great at fielding!
  5. Xander has some really underrated speed, and Fowler has a really weak arm.
  6. Here comes a Vazquez DP
  7. Robby Scott has been having a really good season.
  8. JBJ had 13 OF assists last year, 5th in the league, and only 1 less than Mookie.. but okay.
  9. Marrero has really flashed a nice glove the past few games.
  10. Clutch hit by Pedroia.
  11. Need to get at least one home Mookie.
  12. Cardinals put a Red Sox and walk JBJ and let a s***** hitter reach on an error!
  13. What is Benintendi doing? He's got to make that play, that just cost the Sox a run.
  14. What the hell is E-rod doing?
  15. The Nets GM who made that KG/Pierce trade has to be one of the biggest morons in sports history.. and the Celtics still get Nets pick NEXT season also..
  16. So has Trout, what's he doing is probably more impressive given the lineups both teams play in.
  17. A lot of people referred to him as Nancy, and he was also a "huge pussy" according to most people here lol. I liked Drew though, always have, always will. His really only bad year was 2011.
  18. He's not the worst I've ever heard, but man he is annoying because he just says the most blatantly obvious comments he possibly can. I thought he retired and was gone, so this is really unfortunate.
  19. I loved me some JD Drew and for a while, me and UN? were some of his only supporters on here, but yeah, that is a bit of an absurd statement.. You would think he would say it was the guy hitting after him (or before him) most his career, Manny Ramirez.
  20. f***ing dammit, Tim McCarver calls Cardinals games?
  21. I love Mookie lead off home runs. Also, let me tell you guys having Trout and Mookie in a money fantasy league is the greatest thing ever.
  22. Bit of an exaggeration regarding Harper and Betts.. also disagree about Harper being best in baseball. Give me Trout easily, most consistent guy in the league.
×
×
  • Create New...