Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. His lack of power is frustrating but Xander is one of the only guys on the team actually hitting.
  2. In a 3 run game in the 8th inning with runners on 1st and 2nd, Hanley ripped a ball off the monster, a run scored, but runner on 1st couldn't advance to 3rd as it was hit so hard. Hanley ran to 2nd anyway so we had 2 runners on 2nd and one was tagged out. Then next day JBJ hit a pop up to left field that somehow ended up a triple play. We're the kings of being retards on the base paths!
  3. HEY! Our s***** D and little league base running can easily give you guys a run for your money!
  4. 2002. I was 8 years old and that was when I really started following baseball, my dad was a die hard fan and I instantly fell in love with the team, and watching the games, especially Pedro, Trot Nixon and Manny.
  5. I would take Mookie over all of them except maybe Harper.
  6. This is my issue too. I didn't "like" Pom, but I completely understood it at time. However, once we learned he was injured, we should've canceled that trade so fast
  7. Betts 6th best under 25? Who are the 5 better?
  8. I was a big Taz fan, he definitely got overworked and I wish him nothing but the best. Hard to hate on a guy who contributed positively to a world series winning team and left on good terms.
  9. Am really disappointed in Wizards GM for building that sack of s*** bench, the fact Wall and Beal couldn't come out of any of the games in this 7 game series for more than a minute or two was pathetic. Dudes balled their asses off and did everything they could, but you could tell at the end of some of those games they were worn out. However, realistically, I didn't see Wizards winning more than a game or two anyway against Cleveland, so its whatever. Might as well just fast forward to GSW/Cavs finals we've been all anticipating. If Lebron somehow wins that one, he might actually be considered the GOAT.
  10. Farrell had nothing to do with the loss yesterday, that was just a horrific performance, especially in the 9th. Nothing he could do about that, every pitcher he tried was terrible.
  11. There is nothing really exciting about him. He's an average player whose had one good season and has been mainly mediocre. His biggest asset was supposed to be his "elite" fielding, which hasn't been very elite thus far. I didn't like the signing at the time, still don't, and probably never will. I would've rather kept Shaw as the every day 1B than sign Moreland.
  12. To be fair, I don't really remember anyone being very excited about the Moreland signing. That signing was the definition of a "meh" move.
  13. EE has actually been worse than Moreland so far this year. I'd obviously rather have EE but as it stands now I'm not sure how much of a help he'd be.
  14. Jesus Christ JBJ is so lost
  15. Vazquez is hitting .360 and I swear he never hits ball well.
  16. Longoria having a rough day in field
  17. Benintendi is really struggling
  18. Wow, that was a helluva play by Marrero
  19. He was a 5 WAR player last year and a 2.2 WAR player in 2015 in only 72 games. He's absurdly streaky and obviously frustrating but he's still a good player. Why would you give up on a guy a season after he was an all star based on 76 AB's?
  20. I'm not giving up on JBJ yet, and even if we were, we can just start Chris Young.
  21. Devers homered again in AA
  22. That would be correct, even if Price comes back soon we'll need another starter. Looks like we'll be seeing more of Kendrick, Johnson, Owens and that trash!
  23. Barnes is horrible. He went from looking like an 8th inning guy to not being able to pitch at all.
  24. Barnes also f***ing sucks
×
×
  • Create New...