Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. If Mookie is hurt seriously, our season is completely done.
  2. Awesome job Hembree!
  3. f***ING STUPID. Why the f*** would you put Price back out there? He struggled all night and was over 100 pitches. This is why Farrell is a f***ing retard.
  4. I dont like Price back out there at all
  5. JBJ continues to hit well.
  6. XANDER! Doubling his home run total in one game!
  7. How many hard hit outs are they going to have today? Jesus
  8. Price gets out of it, but he doesn't look good at all.
  9. Come the f*** on Price
  10. Beni and Rutledge also both ripped their singles. Sox need to score off this dude, he isn't very good and is giving up rockets everywhere.
  11. Mookie with a very nice play.
  12. If this ump is calling these pitches strikes, Price needs to take advantage.
  13. The Astros have one of the dumbest ball parks in the league. This place is set up so stupid.. But I guess at least the dumb ass hill is gone.
  14. Aside from Moreland, they all hit the ball absurdly hard, not sure what more you'd want, it was just bad luck.
  15. Xander! Man the Sox are killing this guy. He's absurdly lucky its only 1-0.
  16. Wow.. Mookie and Pedroia both rip the ball for outs.
  17. Porcello decided to concede this game in 3rd inning. Awesome!
  18. The walk to Correa didn't help, and McCann missed a grand slam by a few feet, then hit a deep fly ball for a sac fly. He isn't fooling anyone. The offense is gonna need to score today.
  19. Porcello looks s***** already. Awesome/
  20. If Sox win tonight, they're tied in 1st.
  21. I know its early, but with Yankees losing to A's, Sox are only 1 game out of 1st.
  22. Definitely. I didn't think they were "weak" but one of our weakest links for sure, along with 3B. They've definitely performed better than we could've hoped. I'm really liking the way Joe Kelly is pitching, I've been calling for him to be a reliever for a while now, I'm glad it finally happened, he's been lights out. He just picked up his 3rd win and his ERA is down to 1.23..
  23. Josh Harrison can play almost any position. He's proven to be a solid 3B option. I don't think he'll come cheap though, he's a really good player who offers tons of versatility. Seager just signed a 7 year 100M deal two years, I don't see DD trading for another expensive 3B and I think Mariners would want a decent amount for Seager. Nunez is a horrible fielder and pretty meh. He's an upgrade but I don't care for him. I think most realistic option is a Plouffe or Peralta, or someone of that level, or calling up Devers. I can't see them paying for these 3B, but they also can't afford to trot this trash out there every game. I'm not saying I want either of those mediocre guys but I just think its most realistic outcome.
  24. Mookie is a stud. Bullpen (especially Kimbrel) continues to dominate Didn't see game, but looks like Pomeranz pitched well. Good s***.
×
×
  • Create New...