Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. The Crawford signing I wasn't thrilled with, but I was happy for the reason of "at least he isn't on the Rays and will stop killing us", but I never imagined he'd be as bad as he was with us. The Pablo signing I hated the moment it happened, and the Hanley signing I was confused because they said he was playing OF, and that was a concern as Hanley was never a good fielder, but I was always a big Hanley fan and had always hoped we'd get him back (however this was when he was still a SS lol), so I wasn't mad at all.
  2. I'm not a Celtics fan, so maybe one of you guys can educate me, but what is the obsession with Rozier? I've heard numerous people tell me how good he is and I don't really see it. I've watched him a lot and saw him play at Louisville and never saw him as a star or anything. He just seems like a decent bench guy/role player at best. His shot selection has always been questionable and he hasn't been able to make s*** so far in NBA. I just don't get it. I know he's "gritty" and hustles and all that, but does that really make him untouchable?
  3. Yeah the radio guys aren't bad, the main guy seems pretty unbiased/good. The TV guys are among my least favorite in the league.
  4. A lot of them suck, but there is a few crews I've had no issues with/liked. Royals, Twins, Giants, Reds, Brewers, Cubs, Rockies, Tigers, Phillies, Dodgers (were obviously better with Vin, but still not bad), D-backs, and a few others I'm forgetting were all at least decent. Orioles, Mariners, White Sox, Cardinals (when McCarver is calling games), Rays, Yankees are among worst IMO.
  5. I feel like every AL east team has annoying/s***** announcers. Only ones I can ever tolerate somewhat are Jays. I can't stand Yankees/Orioles/Rays announcers, they blow.
  6. The Rays always have such weird teams that look like s*** on paper but have random guys go off.. like Logan Morrison. This guys been mediocre his whole damn career and this year already has a career high in hr
  7. Good work Fister!!!
  8. Fister getting hammered. I hope E-Rod comes back soon, Fister sucks.
  9. I don't really get what the Celtics are doing. Why give Crowder a ton of money, draft Brown and Tatum, then sign Hayward? Still not good enough to beat Cleveland and have a lot of guys who play same position. They should've just drafted Fultz. He's gonna be a stud.
  10. Benintendi is having an absurd game
  11. Sox score 9 runs and Mookie and Xander are a combined 0-9. Everyone else in lineup has at least 1 hit. Lin is 3-3 with walk. Beni 4-4, Vazquez, 3-4. What a weird game.
  12. Hopefully that Price injury isn't anything serious.
  13. Benintendi having a HUGE game
  14. Tzu-Wei Lin for MVP
  15. He looked hurt though. He was limping
  16. Mookie is so damn good in RF.
  17. There is no way they can overturn this.
  18. I dont care that it worked, why in the hell would we have our catcher try stealing 3rd with 2 outs and Mookie hitting?
  19. Tzu-Wei Lin has been having some good AB's. I like him.
  20. Benintendi coming up clutch again! Hanley looks really bad running the bases though. Not good.
  21. http://i63.tinypic.com/21afngg.jpg
  22. Happy 4th of July to all my TalkSox friends
  23. Heath Hembree was nasty as f*** tonight.
×
×
  • Create New...