Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Pedroia is playing like an MVP tonight.
  2. Clint Frazier doesn't have a high ceiling? You actually believe that? He's one of best prospects in baseball. Its one thing to think he might not reach his potential/ceiling but the skill set is definitely there. He's a legit 5 tool player.
  3. Luis Severino getting rocked. Yankees down 5-0 in 4th. Could be up 3 games by end of the day
  4. Just like that Mookie is on pace for a 30/30 season and his average is up to .287. I knew a hot streak was coming
  5. Mookie Betts is so f***ing good.
  6. Pom is honestly in running for one of our most valuable players this year. With Wright/Erod Injuries and Porcello sucking dick, if he hadn't stepped up, I don't know where this team would be.
  7. Mookie. f***ing. Betts
  8. I don't think I've ever in my life seen a team have back to back bunt singles..
  9. Lin is a fast motherf***er
  10. Great job by Pomeranz to work around the error and get a very tough hitter in Donaldson to GIDP.
  11. Mookie with RISP is money.
  12. Lin is really f***ing fast
  13. I completely agree. I don't think we can just stand pat with guys producing some of the worst production of any position in the MLB. I am completely against gutting the farm system anymore though for a guy like Moustakas. We just need a league average guy and its an upgrade and we only need him for at most 1/2 the season. Devers will definitely be ready by next season.
  14. Yeah he slipped so bad he almost fell. Definitely hurt him.
  15. Hanley has been killing the ball this series
  16. The thing with Marrero and the reason why people want him to be the 3B is he provides something. Rutledge and Pablo are bad hitters and fielders. Marrero is a horrible hitter but he provides defense, and actually seems like a decent base runner. Marrero isn't the answer but of all the s*** we have, he's the one who stinks the least.
  17. Marrero has come up big the past few nights.
  18. When Hanley hits homers, they are usually rockets.
  19. http://a.espncdn.com/i/eticket/20080930/photos/eticket_g_manny10_412.jpg When you are one of the key contributors in two world series championships, and the MVP of the world series in one of them, I cant possibly hate you. Manny may have left on "bad" terms, but he will always be one of my favorites. He was one of the most dominant and gifted players I've ever seen play.
  20. I meant s***** hitting as in the way he hit the ball. Him and Marrero hit the ball about as weakly as you possibly can. I don't even have an opinion of Lin yet.
  21. Mookie Betts is very good at baseball.
  22. Lin and Marrero just hit the two weakest ground balls I've ever seen that were actually effective to create a run... GO s***** HITTERS!
  23. He brings more than Pablo and Rutledge somehow. Our 3B situation is awful, Marrero is somehow the best option
  24. Price hurt himself by not covering 1B on what should've been an easy out. Stupid mental mistakes continue to hurt this team. It is unacceptable for this team to not be able to do simple basic things that are expected to be done. It isn't just Price either, there has been numerous times this season a pitcher hasn't covered 1B on a ball hit to Moreland. And don't even get me started on the idiotic base running, which I'm sure we'll see at some point, and the ever stupid Marrero hit and runs we try doing. I don't get why we do hit and runs with a guy who cannot hit to safe his life.
  25. If Quintana's poor season thus far has decreased his trade value. I'm all for buying low. I think a change of scenery is what he needs.
×
×
  • Create New...