Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Well undergraduates got out two weeks ago, but the seniors finish school about a month before everyone else. My senior year of HS was a joke, I only had to show up twice a week and was done in early May, was fun.
  2. It's usually late August. I think schools got off more early than normal though due to no snow days or anything. Maryland received literally almost no snow this year. I had no delays or school closings all winter which is unheard of.
  3. Hmm I don't know then, maybe Maryland is just weird. My friends sister literally had HS graduation almost a month ago now.
  4. Are high school graduations normally this late? When I graduated a few years ago it was in Mid-May, and some of my friends more recently have graduated in early May.
  5. I think people need to stop hating on Pablo. People are acting like he's the worst player in baseball, but lets be real, he's only been the 6th worst player in baseball (according to WAR)! http://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/batting/_/sort/WARBR/order/false
  6. IDK if I like the sac bunt because I imagine they'll just walk Mookie and then Pedroia will GIDP.
  7. Yeah but I would've rather got him out that inning to get him out of the way.
  8. It was a good play by Nava but its never excusable to be doubled off on a ball in front of you in foul territory, just stupid.
  9. What the actual f*** is Benintendi doing?
  10. Hanley tied it earlier, has a chance to win it here. Lets end this s*** Hanley
  11. And Mookie saved the game with his hustle. Awesome stuff from Mookie and good job by Barnes to work out of the jam. Also this Phillies lineup is awful, is their best hitter really Howie Kendrick?
  12. That play by Mookie to somehow cut that ball off and stop the run from scoring was amazing. If Phillies don't score here, that is a game changing play.
  13. Its usually not a good strategy to pinch hit with a guy hitting .200 with a .250 OBP, but YOLO.
  14. HEY! He didn't K, he hit a pop up!
  15. There is no f***ing way they can overturn that. He was ruled out and I see nothing to show he was safe.
  16. Hanley!!! What a bomb
  17. That's defensive double plays. Weve hit into most DP's https://www.teamrankings.com/mlb/stat/grounded-into-double-plays-per-game
  18. There is no way you would legit want the alternatives starting.. Porcello isn't doing good but he is WAY better than anything else we have, do you really want more Kyle Kendrick?
  19. Verander, Quintana, Teheran.. s*** I can think of a lot, most of whom I drafted in fantasy..
  20. The thing with Judge is that he seems to kill the ball every AB, it seems even his outs are loud, so I unfortunately wouldn't be surprised if he kept his average up really high, he's without a doubt the MVP right now. By the way, welcome back Y228, good to see you around.
  21. Game sucked and game thread got REAL weird.
×
×
  • Create New...