Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I agree. I am an avid Mookie supporter but he needs to step up.
  2. What the f*** was that? Vazquez and Marrero is probably the worst hit and run combo I could think of. A slow runner and a beyond s***** hitter
  3. JBJ has a higher BA/OBP/OPS than mookie.. who would've thought
  4. If your gonna go for 2B there, why hesitate? It probably cost him.
  5. Either way, I don't see the rush. Devers is close to MLB ready, he plays 3B, why risk something stupid, piss off a young star player, when its not that urgent? This team is currently winning with literally 0 production from 3B. Obviously some production would be nice, but I'm completely against moving XB off SS.
  6. I don't like moving Xander to 3B for Lin, because it'll piss off Bogaerts, and because I don't think Lin is realistically an answer for the MLB team. He will likely just be another Deven Marrero (good glove, putrid bat). 3B will be fine if were patient and just let Devers develop, he should be in MLB by the end of this year/start of next year. The odds of Lin improving this team to are slim to none, especially if it make Xander change positions and makes him unhappy.
  7. I agree with that, I'm just saying Fister hasn't looked very good either. Some of these guys starting for Angels are among worst position players in MLB and hes giving up rockets to them.
  8. He also gave up rockets to Ben Revere (worst WAR in baseball, solid .500 OPS), Danny Espinoza, some guy who just got called up, and a s***** backup catcher
  9. I know this isn't surprising, but Doug Fister f***ing sucks
  10. But at the same time, it's not really fair to the bullpen guy if he comes in with the bases loaded and no one out, and induces a GIDP, and a run scores, and he be charged with anything.
  11. the pen was due for an implosion
  12. I despise weekday day games.
  13. To be fair, I don't think Castillo was really given much of a chance. I'm not really a fan of the weirdness in the way they handled him. It wouldn't surprise me if Castillo ended up making an impact in the MLB still, whether it be for us, or another team. But yes, the contract did suck, and was an odd signing, even at the time.
  14. But again, Pablo hasn't even had a single positive season yet. He's been one of worst players in all of baseball, regardless of contract in 2015 and 2017 and last year he looked awful, then went out for season. Crawford at least had a positive WAR season. Pablo's whole Red Sox career has been a giant pile of steaming s***. He's been outplayed this year by a AAAA player and a guy hitting .155. Edit: and just to be clear, I'm not saying Crawford signing was a good one, but it was somehow still better than Pablo, and that speaks to how horrendous Pablo has been.
  15. Not Red Sox related, but has anyone been watching Cody Bellinger? I swear I check my fantasy team every game and he's hitting a bomb..
  16. That's a lot of wasted money by DFA both Hanley and Pablo.. Thanks Ben!
  17. And this one has turned into a blow out. Big insurance runs coming from Young and Xander.
  18. Big game for Chris Young tonight.
  19. At least Crawford had a positive WAR a few times. Sandoval has literally been hurt a majority of the contract, and when he does play, he sucks offensively, defensively and is slow. He's one of the most useless players in all of baseball.
  20. Sandy Leon! Bottom of the order coming up big
  21. Sam Travis can f***ing hit
  22. Good s*** Marrero and Mookie
  23. The 7-8-9 in this lineup is horrendous.
  24. f***ing awesome, thats probably game, this offense can't f***ing score.
×
×
  • Create New...