Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I just watched the whole Giants Gangnam style video, I don't even know why.
  2. Hey it could be worse, she could think you want Pablo Sandoval to eat your ass.
  3. Awesome. Great job by Pom and Hembree!
  4. I'm afraid of attempting to find some kind of obscure Pablo Sandoval ass eating porn parody. I don't want that in my history or to actually see it.
  5. What the f*** did I just read lmao
  6. I cant believe Pomeranz just got out of that with 0 runs, and that was with Mookie misjudging a ball that should've been caught.
  7. The problem with ESPN is they force their political agenda ******** down our throats during every telecast and no one wants to hear that s***, we watch ESPN to hear about sports. I don't want to turn on ESPN and listen to debates about Colin Kaepernick, black lives matter, the Kardashians, Donald Trump and whatever ******** their spewing. I turn on the NBA finals Friday Night, and they're discussing why Kaep isn't signed and how the "Kardashian curse" is hurting Tristan Thompson in the finals.
  8. I never wanted him traded, and neither did Moon, S5Dewey, Slasher, Flap Jack and a few others. I love JBJ, have always been patient with him and want him here for life. He's one of my favorite players and I'm a huge JBJ homer.
  9. Terrible AB by Xander, you gotta get that run home there.
  10. And speaking of JBJ, I've really liked his approach, especially against LHP, that AB where he lined the ball to the opposite field was a fantastic AB.
  11. Thank you Mikie Mahtook (what a dumb ass name) for the help there. JBJ catches that with ease.
  12. Don't hit into a f***ing DP, Pedroia
  13. I hear a lot of people complain about her, but I don't really pay attention to know what they are really complaining about. She seems okay, don't really have an opinion of her. But Rick Sutcliffe and Aaron Boone can suck a dick.
  14. Xander Bogaerts is putting on a show in the field.
  15. Seems like Pomeranz consistently forgets to cover 1B. Inexcusable s*** to happen for MLB pitchers
  16. He's definitely been really good lately, which I'm glad as he struggled defensively to start the season for whatever reason.
  17. Hanley getting thrown out on the bases paths? What!!? That never happens!
  18. Pomeranz looking like s*** again
  19. Is there any reason at all to post this in multiple threads? You didn't even post it in the one thread (Yankees game thread) it would make sense in.
  20. And we have a blow out. Thank you Tigers Bullpen for sucking ass.
  21. Mitch Moreland has been huge this series. And MAN, does Detroits pen suck.
  22. Peralta was DFA, he might be worth kicking the tires on, can he really be worse?
  23. And Sale gives it right back, awesome...
  24. Need to score here with 2 on and one out after giving up the lead last inning.
  25. Leon is having some great AB's tonight. He's made Verlander throw a ridiculous amount of pitches by himself.
×
×
  • Create New...