I have Royals feed but they were a bit confused by the pitching change also.
Velazquez has started his whole career in Mexican league and was starting in minors, so I'm not sure what Remy's comments mean.
He wasn't even in any danger. He had retired 8 guys in a row, pitch count was in 70's and he just retired Cain on a weak grounder. That was one of the most absurd hooks I've ever seen..
So last night he leaves in Price when Price is over 100 pitches and has looked like s*** all night, tonight he brings out a guy who has retired 8 in a row and has a low pitch count, and its only 6th inning... WTF...
This umpire sucks so much ass. How does this dude have a job? He is calling pitches a foot inside and outside strikes, then calling pitches down the middle balls, then he ejects hitters who get mad? This guy f***ing sucks.