Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I disagree with JBJ and Molina.. and I don't really think Bartolo Colon is overrated, who is overrating him? He's an old past his prime player who sucks now, but is loved because of his personality, I wouldn't really consider him "overrated" lol.
  2. If $100 million dollars for 5 years was as insulting as you make it sound, he would've signed with one of those other teams lining up to pay him more... Oh wait, there isn't any.
  3. Whenever you guys start this up (I'm assuming soon), I'd like to be in this year.
  4. I think the most annoying part about this Sox/Martinez stand off is the amount of alerts I get on my phone about essentially nothing. "Martinez still mulling Sox offer" "Boston won't increase offer and bid against themselves". I just want this to end already.
  5. Hard pass on Hosmer.
  6. I'm not a Celtics fan, but it was a regular season game and they were playing one of the all time great NBA players, blowouts happen. Cavs got blown out by Orlando last week and Warriors got destroyed by Utah. Celtics will be fine. I don't think they're a realistic championship contender right now with Lebron still playing at an absurdly high level, and with Golden State being an all time great team, but the future is very bright for them. Tatum is 19 and Brown is only 21.. s*** I mean Kyrie is only 25.
  7. Cavs have looked a lot better since the trade. I think that's three wins in a row, including a blowout victory over the Celtics in Boston.
  8. If you have a chance to get Lebron on your team, you take him, he instantly makes any team (especially the Celtics who already have a good roster) a championship contender. I can't see anyway he ends up in Boston though, since him and Kyrie ended the way they did.
  9. IT is definitely the most talented player in the trade, but he not been himself this season, I'm not sure if its injuries or what but he's been one of the worst players in league this year. He's always been awful defensively (size being a partial reason), but this year he wasn't even shooting well. His play factored in with the cancerous locker room attitude, the Cavs had to move him. Overall, I think Cavs did a decent job, they traded a ton of cancerous/trash players for some very good young players. At the very least, these guys will show effort, unlike IT, Rose and some of those other guys showing 0 effort.
  10. I'll guess sometime in early June.
  11. This has seriously been one of the most boring off seasons I've ever witnessed.
  12. Blake Griffin to the Pistons was a very weird trade.
  13. Man that Demarcus Cousins injury was brutal. He's having a monster season, looked as if he would finally play in a playoff game, and tears his achilies saving a lose ball in a close win over Houston. Sucks
  14. I don't really see the need for Duda/Morrison or Hosmer, even without JD Martinez. Moreland is back already, and we reportedly are stuck with Hanley as he isn't movable in trades. I don't really see the point of having Duda/Hanley/Moreland.
  15. Wow, seems like Pirates sold low.
  16. I hate the QB rating.. I've never understood why 158.3 = perfect..
  17. Thanks guys. I can definitely see why the pitchers are so different now. Now if only I could fully understand Pro Football Focus "ratings" and I'd be pretty much on top of advanced stats..
  18. Happy New Year everyone! Quick question, can someone explain why is WAR different on almost every site? That is one thing I can never figure out. Like on ESPN, FG, and BR, the same guy can have different a wide variety of WAR. Do these sites all just use different formulas? What even is the formula? Its really annoying me trying to figure this out and its not the easiest thing to find on google.
  19. Welcome aboard!
  20. "Playing with a lot of passion". Like Kicking the Steelers fullback? Leg whipping David Decastro? He was doing s*** that game too. He fully deserved that hit, and he still looks like a massive douche. There is a reason a lot of players around the league were happy JuJu did it, including numerous former players. There isn't a "right time" to retaliate, when he deserves it damn near every game. http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Vontaze-Burfict-Fined-50K-For-Hit-On-Maxx-Williams/32d1e6ed-02da-410f-9ac0-e09fcae3d81e https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/1/11/10744912/vontaze-burfict-suspended-2016-bengals-antonio-brown-steelers http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/11696764/greg-olsen-carolina-panthers-says-vontaze-burfict-cincinnati-bengals-needs-disciplined-post-tackle-tactics https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/leveon-bell-vontaze-burfict-bengals-were-intentionally-trying-to-injure-me/ http://thebiglead.com/2016/01/11/vontaze-burfict-kneed-ben-roethlisberger-in-shoulder-has-long-history-of-dirty-play/ https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/16/10233786/bengals-vontaze-burfict-fined-hit-ben-roethlisberger-steelers http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/27/vontaze-burfict-fined-only-12154-for-kicking-roosevelt-nix/ http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000835920/article/bengals-vontaze-burfict-facing-5game-suspension http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1783309-vontaze-burfict-hits-ryan-taylor-below-the-belt-taylor-responds http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/27/vontaze-burfict-fined-31000-for-actions-against-packers/ http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/9913921/vontaze-burfict-cincinnati-bengals-fined-21000 http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/19/vontaze-burfict-fined-75000-for-stomp-of-legarrette-blount/ https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/vontaze-burfict-ejected-after-making-contact-with-official-taunts-fans/ar-BBESNCO?li=BBnb7Kz
  21. Burfict celebrated over Le'Veon when he had a torn ACL, cheap shot Antonio Brown and knocked him out of the playoffs, slammed Roethlisbergers shoulder into the ground after a sack and walked over him, kicked Roosevelt Nix, and that's just steelers players lol.. Burfict fully deserved that and had it coming a LONG TIME. The block wasn't even that bad, Michael Floyd did the same thing to Tony Lippet last year, only reason JuJu got suspended was the taunt, and if it was anyone else, he wouldn't have done it. Burfict is a massive douche, who cares.
  22. JuJu is the man, I don't think I've ever instantly loved a player as a rookie as much as I've loved him due to his personality, he's an awesome dude and player. Robby Anderson is good, but I don't think he'll ever be elite, I think he is in the "very good category". Id put him on the tier with guys like Davante Adams, Marvin Jones, etc.
  23. The Orioles can lose him for nothing after the season. There is no way they are getting Torres for Machado when the Yankees could just sign him after the season.
  24. I am all for JD Martinez, but I am not sure I like Hosmer enough to pay him that money, he's been alternating between a 4.0ish WAR and 1.0ish WAR the past 4 years. I don't know what player were getting with him.
  25. Not sure I would deal E-Rod for Schwarber, I'm learning towards no. I would rather have E-Rod and someone like Duda or Morrison than just Schwarber, but that's just my opinion.. and Ideally I don't want Duda or Morrison.
×
×
  • Create New...