Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Beni coming up clutch
  2. Great throw by JBJ
  3. Good s*** Xander.
  4. So I guess Fister sucks again?
  5. Mookie destroyed that ball
  6. Wow, that was an outstanding bunt by Swihart
  7. Great hustle by Marrero
  8. I have a bad feeling about Longo...
  9. Holy f*** that catch was amazing
  10. John Valentin has to be one of worst announcers ever
  11. Its nice to see another team do stupid on base paths
  12. I don't know about that. Byron Buxton is probably the best. That guy has been an absolute stud defensively.
  13. I'm glad this game is a blow out. LOTS of college football I want to watch.
  14. Dammit. Nunez leaving game with an injury..
  15. I love it when Nunez and Mookie do this. They've been creating a lot of scoring opportunities lately with stolen bases
  16. Pedroia! Helluva start!
  17. Hopefully Nunez is alright. We need him
  18. I actually really like this three man booth, I hope they keeps this going forward. Remy and Eck seem to work well together. infinite times better than some of those other dipshits they put in booth.
  19. s***** ump is s*****
  20. I missed it, what happened? I was taking a s***.
  21. Yeah, I'm not even close to a Farrell fan, but Hale was already on field arguing interference on Devers (I guess due to the pop up slide) and he ended up not challenging the play anyway. He didn't do anything wrong there
  22. JBJ! Now lets make this game officially, hurry up guys.
  23. Alright, lets get to the 5th, get 3 outs and then end this game.
  24. Good s*** Xander and Devers
×
×
  • Create New...