Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Thank God Span helped out Kelly
  2. Kelly will never make it easy, and I have 0 confidence he gets this last out.
  3. Oh God, Joe Kelly is warming up
  4. The walks are annoying, but Barnes had done his job in all three games he's pitched.
  5. Justin Smoak killing the Yankees
  6. It is so frustrating how often these stupid outs on the base paths happen. There is a difference when it comes to being aggressive and stupid. That is stupid. You have just taken the lead, and can have the bases loaded with 1 out and one of best power hitters in league coming up, but nope, we do something stupid.
  7. Why the f*** would you send Holt there?
  8. NEED to score here.
  9. Swihart with some good AB's
  10. I seriously cant believe Red Sox fans want to trade the only active member of the MLB Hall of Fame, SANDY LEON!
  11. The worst for me is when MLB is in playoffs, football season is under way, and NBA season has started for me, some of those Sundays are wild and will have all three of my teams playing.
  12. Orioles are being no hit by Twins in the bottom of the 8th.
  13. Craig Kimbrel is very good at baseball.
  14. How the f*** is that a ball?
  15. Marcus Walden is warming up? Umm what?
  16. Holy s***, Gomez killed that ball
  17. I never have confidence in Hembree.
  18. I agree with this. I have been and always will be firmly on the Xander bandwagon.
  19. This Rays 4 man rotation, or I guess now a 3 man rotation, is just absurd.
  20. Xander with 5 doubles in 3 games.
  21. I missed the story on the broadcast, but I remember a few years ago, Ken Griffey Jr. fell asleep in the clubhouse during a game and missed a chance to pinch hit lol.
  22. Great job by Big Dick Rick.
  23. Weird that Hanley even would attempt to steal 3rd, but it got an extra run home, so okay, we'll take it.
×
×
  • Create New...