Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. And that is why Mookie is a stud. Even when he's not hitting, he's taking away hits and making an impact
  2. Its September 5th and Mookie is hitting .259...
  3. There is no way Farrell didn't know.
  4. The whole apple watch thing is so incredibly stupid and hard to believe. Like why would you even do that? Its just pure stupidity and makes the organization look foolish and stupid. Did it really make a big difference? No, probably not, but the fact they were attempting to gain an advantage with technology (which is cheating) is horrible. Stuff like this really irritates me, especially as it will now be endless debated whenever Sox games are on TV.
  5. Fister has just been dominant
  6. I obviously haven't been the biggest Fister supporter, but he has been rolling lately. Glad they didn't listen to me and DFA him.
  7. Hanley has been getting hot lately. What is that? 3 homers in 4 games?
  8. Supposedly tomorrow
  9. Good base runner too, and I was young at the time he played so I liked his name as well.
  10. I was probably one of the only Pokey Reese fans in the world..
  11. Did that ball really leave the park? It looked like a pop up.
  12. Can we stop acting like Xander is the worst player in baseball? He's having a down year, but really? Pokey Reese? Letting him walk is an easy decision? Jesus Christ.
  13. CC with 4 walks already.
  14. Mookie is easily safe, is this ump f***ing retarded?
  15. Even the Yankees announcers don't know how he is out there... What a joke. How the f*** is that an overturn? There is no consistency with replay, I swear.
  16. Dumb base running or not, this has to stand IMO. there is nothing indisputable at all to overturn that.
  17. Dumb base running by Benintendi. I haven't even seen the replay yet, but that is a risk that doesn't need to be taken in that situation
  18. The Yankees announcers are so f***ing bad. Jesus Christ I hate these dipshits.
  19. "Couldn't have been a better start for the Yankees, what a huge momentum builder" Yankees announcers morons.
  20. How does Xander not swing at that?
  21. I don't think either would've been available anyway. I was hoping tonight would be a blow out so bullpen wouldn't be an issue. Looks like were getting what I hoped for.
  22. Very solid game tonight. Porcello with an excellent start, offense is firing on all cylinders, we've made some dumb base running plays, but when do we not?
  23. Not really much he could've done, Benintendi was standing on 3rd, so either way all the catcher had to do was run him back and tag him. Not sure Mookie would've made 2nd on that play no matter what Nunez did.
  24. Beni with the big hit for the insurance run. Davis with the assist.
×
×
  • Create New...